Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is humic acid bad in hydroponics?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Sorry just see you need facts brother I'll hit u up after dinner I'll search my pdf's
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (26-12-16), Fogponics (26-12-16), GEORGE (17-03-19), noodle (26-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Sorry just see you need facts brother I'll hit u up after dinner I'll search my pdf's
    Any facts my way would be greatly appreciated Resz brother
    peace
    Still lost in the web of TLO noodle
    Just chillin in ma long johns reading about plants. And it's ten plants max man. Don't be an idiot new guy .

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

British green (27-12-16), GEORGE (17-03-19), redisiel (20-12-17)

Thanks

ya right that guy aint got no pdfs

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fogponics For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

If you're not going to take the advice from accomplished growers then go ahead with your intentions and please post your findings here. From what ive seen of you grow so far it dont look like its gonna end well

Regards BL
    Last edited by Bud Lightyear; 27-12-16 at 08:54 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Cunning (27-12-16), GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

*goes to check out diary*
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

I think using humic acid should be the least of your concerns looking at those plants. You have far bigger issues to deal with

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19), ggotch (27-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    If your talking water soluble powder Humic acid it will clog your roots!
    Peace
    Reds
    well i had to be a scientist and find out myself the hard way and look what happened to my roots. is this what ur talking about redseil? guess i have to eat some humble pie . . . would like to ask you if it is safe to use the rest of my additives like kelp, fulvic, and amnino acids
    https://i.imgur.com/KAkFUhU.jpg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fogponics For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks

So did that proper clog your roots then ??

16. The Following User Says Thank You to endo17 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fogponics View Post
    ya right that guy aint got no pdfs
    well i had to be a scientist and find out myself the hard way and look what happened to my roots. is this what ur talking about redseil? guess i have to eat some humble pie . . . would like to ask you if it is safe to use the rest of my additives like kelp, fulvic, and amnino acids
    https://i.imgur.com/KAkFUhU.jpg
    I didn’t get back with the pdf’s but I trust my advice sir!
    And I can’t even believe there roots they got that bad, I’d need to know the make up of the other additives mate?
    Redz

18. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks

because i have many knowledgeable people advising me that i SHOULD use use it
    the following article is posted all over the internet

By adding humic acid in hydroponic preparations, to the nutrient reservoir will increase the efficacy of the nutrients, making both micro and macro nutrients more readily available to the root zone. Humic acid’s high cation capacity serves as a chelator which helps plants better assimilate all the nutrients in the solution. The chelation process helps make and keep nutrients readily available to be used by plants as needed.

Also humic acid by is self will break down ammoniacal nitrogen

Environmental stresses can cause irreparable damage to plants; stunting or delaying growth, prohibiting flower production or even causing death. Free radical molecules result from stress such as high heat or temperature fluctuations, too high humidity, pesticide applications and nutrient deficiencies or toxicities.

The bio-stimulant activity of humic acid produces anti-oxidants that combat these free radicals making plants more resistant to these and other environmental stresses. Humic acid remains in the cells providing ongoing protection.

One of the organic compounds in humic acid is carbon which manufactures sugars in plants. Sugars are especially important during flowering as plants require an increased amount of carbohydrate to produce bud. The carbohydrate infusion delivered in humic acid will also organically enhance flavor, color and aroma of your buds.

Beneficial bacteria and fungi reproduction created in the presence of humic acid biologically increase plant growth. The microbial activity produced by these bacteria and fungi are excellent root simulators. Humic acid has also been shown to lower pH to a more neutral level helping with the availability of nutrients. All this translates into healthier, stronger more pest resistant plants.

Humic acid is an environmentally safe bio-stimulant that can be used throughout the entire growth cycle. The addition of humic acid black to a high quality nutrient regimen will result in superior quality bud production whether it is through soil or hydroponic cultivation.

Also Humic acid is a great defense to keep pathogens at bay the study done at the university of California and Mexico on avocado plants showed a decrease of sick plants in both controls by 43% vs the control that did not use it at all.
    This is what you want mate I’m using it now in a Wilma and I’m not even bothering to ph I’m inoculating with this at the beginning and 2 weeks later then a bacterial one by the same company weekly.

Blessings
    Redz

20. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast