Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for a good insomnia/chronic pain strain(s)?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SirBudsAlot View Post
    9 pound hammer is great for insomnia in my experience puts me right to bed
    LOL

...but it's not so good for pain management!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    I hope you are going to appeal, mate. That is bang out of order. No wonder you cannot sleep. If the Government did that to either myself or my wife, I'd never sleep due to worry.
    I've started the appeal process but due to legalities being mentioned they're stonewalling the process, I've now been told it'll likely take a minimum of 9months!

The worst of it is when I attended a health assessment and she fabricated the entire report, she said I have full range of movement in my neck, spine and left shoulder when the tumor has forced my spine, shoulder blade and neck out of place resulting in movement restrictions making what she said impossible without dislocating the joints.. I proved to them it was a fabricated report and guess what, they opened my complaint and closed it in 2minutes saying they agree with what she said!

You really wouldn't think I was 22, would you! Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Keeno View Post
    I only smoke for sleep. Had sleep issues for years. I tend to stick with indica dominant plants for this as they seem to have more of a knock out effect than sativa dom strains, the latter can often have the opposite effect keeping me awake and thinking about things. There are so many strains out there thats its hard to recommend one in particular. A nice afgani or northern lights strain is a good starting point as they are easy to grow indica plants that tend to produce quite well.
    I was thinking about going with heavy indica strains seeing as they have more of the 'couch lock' factor and less of the 'it's 3AM, perfect time for politics' factor!

I've looked into NL strains and I'm quite impressed at THC content, yield and general smoke reviews if I'm honest! Certainly a starting point and I think I may very well have to do an indica only grow at some point with different strains to give them a try and see what does it for me!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam1303 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    LOL

...but it's not so good for pain management!
    If you look up the strain its good for both i use it for insomnia and arthritis...lookup 9 pound hammer benifits
    Last edited by SirBudsAlot; 27-12-16 at 02:28 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

Adam1303 (27-12-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

9 Pound Hammer is an 80% indica strain that crosses Gooberry, Hells OG, and Jack the Ripper. These dense buds are coated in resin, offering sweet grape and lime flavors. True to its indica dominance, effects are heavy and long-lasting, useful for pain and stress relief. Best grown indoors, 9 Pound Hammer will deliver a heavy yield, flowering between 50 and 60 days.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Adam1303 (27-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    9 Pound Hammer is an 80% indica strain that crosses Gooberry, Hells OG, and Jack the Ripper. These dense buds are coated in resin, offering sweet grape and lime flavors. True to its indica dominance, effects are heavy and long-lasting, useful for pain and stress relief. Best grown indoors, 9 Pound Hammer will deliver a heavy yield, flowering between 50 and 60 days.
    It would seem everywhere is sold out of their seeds

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam1303 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1303 View Post
    It would seem everywhere is sold out of their seeds
    Ya its a popular strain for exactly why you need it ....i know a biker guy with a few mothers..seeds might be harder to source...someone is holding out i bet somewhere lol

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

Adam1303 (27-12-16)

Thanks

Med man has pain killer and purple pain killer i dunno where your at but they are badass pain killing strains too

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

Adam1303 (27-12-16)

Thanks

Best bet on the hammer would be try to contact TGA and see if they have any in the works

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

Adam1303 (27-12-16)

Thanks

Ya its a popular strain for exactly why you need it ....i know a biker guy with a few mothers..seeds might be harder to source...someone is holding out i bet somewhere lol
    I'm in the UK so I don't think people would be very comfortable with clones, considering cultivation is well.. Frowned upon, to understate it!

Med man has pain killer and purple pain killer i dunno where your at but they are badass pain killing strains too
    I'll have a look into those as well, thank you!

Really nice to actually see how active the forums are and how helpful everyone is!
    Best bet on the hammer would be try to contact TGA and see if they have any in the works
    I've contacted them asking if they'll be distributing them again soon and if so could they notify me ASAP - I've also signed up for notifications on about 15 websites as well haha!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam1303 For This Useful Post:

SirBudsAlot (27-12-16)

Thanks

Im a medical paitent and my go to guy here in canada is that med man....he's got lotta award winning stuff

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

Adam1303 (27-12-16)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast