Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Tangerine Dream Test Run New Coco Setup

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0872.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	342752
    By the time I organised everything I ends up with just over 38 zips and almost 2 zips of rif raf (not pictured) and threw the rest away. Need to make a trip to IKEA to stock up on some more glass jars! After burping every day for the last week or so most of the buds have hardened right up and the smell keeps getting better as they mature. Should be enough to keep me lit every day until the next harvest haha

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hanny098 For This Useful Post:

BING (24-03-17), kbag (01-04-17)

Thanks

Absolutely stunning Hanny89 well done

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BING For This Useful Post:

hanny098 (27-03-17)

Thanks

Diolch Bing! Few changes to my drip system for the next run and we will be away again. Plenty of time yet tho as I'm waiting on my Gorilla Glue �� mummy to grow big and strong so I can take my cuts from it

Thanks

Diolch Hanny098. What strain are you going to do next lad? Myself I'm ordering Tangarine dream I was in 2 minds with what to grow next. But your pictures sold it to me so my mind is set. I'm really looking forward to it.

All the best and stay safe lad.

Bing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BING For This Useful Post:

hanny098 (27-03-17)

Thanks

I'm bringing on a gorilla glue seed by elevens. I don't know if it's come from the infamous gg4 because I hear ppl saying it's clone only but I read that a lot about different strains. Anyway it was the closest thing I could get so I'm going to give it a go. As soon as she is big enough to take 8 decent sized cuttings from I will try and start a diary in the coco section from the beginning. I look forward to seeing your tangerines grow. Thanks again for the kinda comments

Hanny

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hanny098 For This Useful Post:

BING (28-03-17), kbag (01-04-17)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7