Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Tangerine Dream Test Run New Coco Setup

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0087.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	337834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0088.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	337835checked my temps earlier and it peaked at 30 degrees!!! Also with this cold weather the lights off temps dipped to 15 degrees. So I've rearranged my lights so I'm only using 2 600 watt ones now and also put an oil heater in there with a fan just above it to blow the warm air around set on a timer to come on when lights are off. I also added a passive intake to go along with the active intake. Hopefully this should get me closer to 20 degrees At night and 25 when lights on.

The girls are already starting to turn up after their supercropping yesterday too...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hanny098 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-17), kbag (04-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Looking good man, been growing the tangerine for the last year Depending on the pheno type you got beware of the stretch the sativa dominant one stretches about 2-3 ft in flowering but produces a nice weight (I been getting about 7 oz per topped plant) and very very tasty smoke! The indica dominant pheno is also very nice... really nice chunky nugs that are very dense (got about 5.5 oz from this pheno). Has a totally different flavour (more like a traditional skunk taste) I found it to be a slightly stronger high but I did let the indica ones go for a lot longer so could be that.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-17), kbag (04-01-17), Type M (03-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReeferDankness View Post
    Looking good man, been growing the tangerine for the last year Depending on the pheno type you got beware of the stretch the sativa dominant one stretches about 2-3 ft in flowering but produces a nice weight (I been getting about 7 oz per topped plant) and very very tasty smoke! The indica dominant pheno is also very nice... really nice chunky nugs that are very dense (got about 5.5 oz from this pheno). Has a totally different flavour (more like a traditional skunk taste) I found it to be a slightly stronger high but I did let the indica ones go for a lot longer so could be that.
    The seed which I took these cuttings from has stretch like crazy! With that in mind I've been busy fixing my temp issues and now I've managed to get my lights on temp down to a steady 23 degrees and with the addition of an oil heater I've got my lights off temp up to 20 degrees. Fingers crossed the close day/night temps coupled with the supercropping should minimise excessive stretch.

I could turn the heater up to get my lights off temp the same or even higher than lights on temp, I've read a few write ups where growers do this to retain compact plants but there's seems to be some conflicting info regarding it so I'll keep things as they are for now

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hanny098 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-17), kbag (04-01-17), Type M (04-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

24 should be good I dropped mine to 24-25 this grow and while they still had a huge stretch it wasn't as bad as when the temps were higher. Mine stretched for about 3 weeks as well so just keep training the branches and you'll get a real nice harvest from them

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-17), kbag (04-01-17)

Thanks

Little update. Think it's been 7 days now since I switched lighting to 12/12. During this time my stats have been...

X2 600 hps osram and X1 250 mh between them
    Lights off 20 degrees
    Lights on 25 degrees
    1ml per ltr cal mag which brings my ec up to 0.2 and brought my ec up to a total of 1.0 using only canna a+b (background ec is less than 0.2)
    Ph5.8

I've just mixed a fresh batch of nutes 0.8 ec using only canna a+b with no calmag ph5.8

My babies are growing lovely with a nice even canopy but are staying really compact and have hardly stretched at all, kinda regretting all the supercropping and topping before I flipped the lights now but I guess there's still another week or so until they start concerntrating on making flowers.

The only problems I can see is a bit or wind damaged where one plant has grown too close to one of the fans and some tearing in a few fan leaves. I think this is caused by my ph drifting up slightly on the days I Havnt been able to re adjust it, if someone could please confirm or correct this ?

As for my test plant that's a few weeks into flower I'm sad to say I've overdone it with the pk booster and she's looking rather sick from phosphorous toxicity locking out cal, mag and whatever else it causes to happen. I've given her a good flush but the damage is pretty bad, I'm sure she'll make it to the end although a bit battered and bruised. I'm thinking I might not use the pk at all for my main grow and just stick to the a+b feed right through to the end. Here's a pick of a qwerty albino top she's thrown out tho....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0124.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	338092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0123.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	338093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0122.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	338094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0121.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	338095   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0119.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	338096  

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hanny098 For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (15-01-17), GEORGE (19-03-17), joker_the_smoker (08-01-17), kbag (07-01-17), Winstoned Churchill (07-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hanny098 View Post
    Little update. Think it's been 7 days now since I switched lighting to 12/12. During this time my stats have been...

X2 600 hps osram and X1 250 mh between them
    Lights off 20 degrees
    Lights on 25 degrees
    1ml per ltr cal mag which brings my ec up to 0.2 and brought my ec up to a total of 1.0 using only canna a+b (background ec is less than 0.2)
    Ph5.8

I've just mixed a fresh batch of nutes 0.8 ec using only canna a+b with no calmag ph5.8

My babies are growing lovely with a nice even canopy but are staying really compact and have hardly stretched at all, kinda regretting all the supercropping and topping before I flipped the lights now but I guess there's still another week or so until they start concerntrating on making flowers.

The only problems I can see is a bit or wind damaged where one plant has grown too close to one of the fans and some tearing in a few fan leaves. I think this is caused by my ph drifting up slightly on the days I Havnt been able to re adjust it, if someone could please confirm or correct this ?

As for my test plant that's a few weeks into flower I'm sad to say I've overdone it with the pk booster and she's looking rather sick from phosphorous toxicity locking out cal, mag and whatever else it causes to happen. I've given her a good flush but the damage is pretty bad, I'm sure she'll make it to the end although a bit battered and bruised. I'm thinking I might not use the pk at all for my main grow and just stick to the a+b feed right through to the end. Here's a pick of a qwerty albino top she's thrown out tho....
    The First pic is light bleaching the second i would not worry about just looks like a bit of damage either from the fan or maybe where you have knocked up against it. If i was you i would most definitely use the pk its the best boost you can use for your plants during flowering. Start the pK at a low dose 0.5ml per litre and work your way up each week to a max of 1.5ml a litre then drift it back down each week then stop. You will find the EC will rise as you add pk so i normally compensate for this by using less A & B what gives the plants less nitrogen what you are looking for in flower.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kbag View Post
    The First pic is light bleaching the second i would not worry about just looks like a bit of damage either from the fan or maybe where you have knocked up against it. If i was you i would most definitely use the pk its the best boost you can use for your plants during flowering. Start the pK at a low dose 0.5ml per litre and work your way up each week to a max of 1.5ml a litre then drift it back down each week then stop. You will find the EC will rise as you add pk so i normally compensate for this by using less A & B what gives the plants less nitrogen what you are looking for in flower.
    I thought it was light bleach but my light is about 2 ft away from the plant, not that it really matters now. Thanks for the info with the pk. When would you start using it? I was using it on the one plant so I could use less a+b to reduce the nitrogen like you said and even tho I didn't go over an ec of 1.0 in total I guess that stuff is still really strong in comparison to the amount of pk in the base nutes

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hanny098 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Thanks for the info with the pk. When would you start using it?
    Week 3 as a rule of thumb what should be about right for a 9 week strain.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-17)

Thanks

Hi all, been 14 days since 12/12 now and all seems to be ticking along nicely. Some how I managed to squeeze in amongst this lot to lollipop them all and removed probably a bit more than I usually would as I don't plan on doing anymore pruning after this. I also mixed up a fresh batch of nutes, still using just canna a+ b feed at an ec of 0.8. Ph set at 5.6 as my mix should last five days or so and the ph will steadily rise to around 6.0 by the end. I'm going to start using the pk 13/14 at day 20 or 21 at a strength of 0.5 ml per ltr as previously recommended. I forgot to get some pics after the lollipop but here are a few from before I started, I tried to take them through my grow room glasses but kept dropping them so that why the colours are different.

Peace and love
    Hanny...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0147.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	338464Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0149.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	338465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0150.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	338466

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hanny098 For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (15-01-17), ERBURT (16-01-17), GEORGE (19-03-17), joker_the_smoker (16-01-17), kbag (14-01-17), Type M (15-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

looking sweet in there mate. gona be feckin buds rammed in there. thats how ya want a shit load plants looking bro nice level canopy all nice an even

20. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-17)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast