Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new tent

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

I got the DR 120 and it's been fine for me can't comment on the other makes tho never seen them. Got the big 8 inch rhino filter and a 6 inch air cooled hood hanging off it no problems and should have a removable and washable extra bottom section in it like mine to.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

biggiebri (29-12-16), GEORGE (28-12-16), Glynne (29-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

When I google Hydrolab and Green room, I get the same tent by Lighthouse. lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Glynne (29-12-16)

Viz Guest

Links wrapped in code tags does not break the forum rules.

*links are not permitted, even if they are not 'live'* M_C
    Last edited by M_C; 28-12-16 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Link removal

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-12-16), Glynne (29-12-16)

Hopper Guest

The green room is the correct brand matey, not many about, but as bud says, best by far, but pay for it

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hopper For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    The green room is number one for me, strongest tent by far
    24mm pole construction!

I have budbox pro white too which is awesome but I hate the zip on it as its like a coat where you have to join it and it doesn't feel right ever and no doubt will fail one day a lot quicker than the green room tent zip which is built in and purely open and closes no joining
    I had a budbox 2x2x2m orginally one grow and the cunts zip broke never again

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Glynne (29-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,254 Times

I've never used any other tent besides the Agro-Max tents that I use and let me tell you, these things are f'in great. Strong as hell and they are priced so good that anybody can afford them. Here's two pics from there site. I only weigh 130 lbs but me and my buddy who weighs 220 both hung from the top at the same time and the poles didn't even budge. I was sooo surprised that they could hold so much weight.

Ghost

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GhostPGE For This Useful Post:

biggiebri (29-12-16), Glynne (29-12-16), M_C (28-12-16)

Thanks

mmmmmmm plenty to think about, I like the dr-120 for the green viewing window but the hydrolab seems stronger built, the fabric is both 210. a few other suggestions for me to Google. LOL I've gotta buy it in a few days but it looks like I've been given some high quality tents to look at. it'll be ventilation next ladies and gents, lol. a bedroom set up so not sure how I'm going to intake and extract in the same room, rented house with black and lath ceilings so limited. much respect all for the input.
    ME 🤗

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to biggiebri For This Useful Post:

Glynne (29-12-16)

Hopper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by biggiebri View Post
    mmmmmmm plenty to think about, I like the dr-120 for the green viewing window but the hydrolab seems stronger built, the fabric is both 210. a few other suggestions for me to Google. LOL I've gotta buy it in a few days but it looks like I've been given some high quality tents to look at. it'll be ventilation next ladies and gents, lol. a bedroom set up so not sure how I'm going to intake and extract in the same room, rented house with black and lath ceilings so limited. much respect all for the input.
    ME ��

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Maybe intake from window or right next to it with ducting? Either way you don't wanna be doing both from same room!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hopper For This Useful Post:

biggiebri (29-12-16), Glynne (29-12-16), Sensi Fille (01-03-18)

Hopper Guest

What tent did you get after!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2