Thread: Yellow leaves on bottom and a couple on top

Thanks

Default Yellow leaves on bottom and a couple on top

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2028.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	337693 This is a picture of some of the upper most leaves. Its only affecting one area on top. I had the fan blowing on them, but now its just circulating the air instead. The yellowing appears to be near the middle of these leaves. I also have some yellow ones that are yellow all over, these are touching the soil when I water it. Im on week 5 with an Auto Super Skunk and shes started to flower. I am still using Oldtimers Grow 5-3-3, could it be this causing it? I was unsure when to start using my Oldtimers Bloom 3-5-4, now? Any help would be appreciated
    There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go.

~Richard Bach

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud-e For This Useful Post:

Glynne (29-12-16), maenam (30-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Now im only a noob but that looks to me light light burn or bleaching.... but plz correct me if im wrong.
    A pic without the HPS on would be better to see it properly.
    Im sure some1 more experienced will come and give you a better diagnosis.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks

I am just about to snap some better pictures. It could be light burn, but if it is I wonder why other leaves are not affected at the same height? Anyway I will go get those pictures with the lights off and flash on

Thanks

Name:	IMG_2048.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	337699

Name:	IMG_2049.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	337700

Thanks

Name:	IMG_2051.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	337708In this picture you can see the affected plant leaves and the others with no effects. Could this be needing more Nitrogen? Or less?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,565 Times

plants look great mate no worries, the bottom ones are just lack of light or nitrogen being moved to other leaves. the top leaf is just hotspot light burn. the rest of your leaves all look happy in there. make sure you have a fan blowing across the top of the canopy. You could now change to bloom and give them 3ml a litre, see how they go you can go up to 5ml a litre in soil. plant magic have a real nice chart on website for those nutes in hydro, soil and organic mediums.

Thanks

Name:	IMG_2097.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	337879Just a quick update. Whatever this is its on more of my leaves.........any ideas?

Thanks

I have had my cooltube only 4 inches away until today, I have lifted to around 10 inches now to see if this is my issue (lightburn). I also noticed i have been putting an extra 2ml of Grow nutrient in which would result in a little too much Nitrogen. I thought the coke bottles I was filling up were 2 litres, but they were 1.5! It says on the bottle 2ml-4ml per litre.No biggie really but this extra 2ml could have contributed with the tube being so close aswell. Who knows but it will be interesting this week to see what happens and if this top discolouration fades away as quick as it came