Thread: Help deciding on cooled reflector and ballast

Thanks

Default Help deciding on cooled reflector and ballast

Hi guys got some Xmas money and need to upgrade my room what cooled reflector do i need for a 1x1m and should it be the 6" or 5" 2 holes or 1 ? And i found omega hood and ballast kits are they any good? If not suggestions for a 600w dimmable ballast welcome got £300 to spend was thinking of LED but have to research more tbh but if you have views on them feel free thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 11,328 Times in 3,764 Posts

The omega dimmable ballast kit on ebay is a steal at the current price.
    “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.”
    – Marcel Proust

New Diary Viz doing Coco under CDM. LINK

Thanks

Yeah mate i thought it was cheap too thanks for your suggestion ��