Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Question about nutrient

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times
    Provided Answers: 101

I've never used the advanced nutrients range and to be honest I probably never will. Far too many products brought out in far too little time. All you need on that list for a successful grow is the grow,bloom,tarantula and big bud.. Definitely avoid the rhino skin theres far better out there at a fraction of the cost

Stick to the basics then add your extras each grow otherwise youll never really know if there making a difference at all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

M_C (30-12-16)

Thanks

the thing is i know what this nutrients do and i would like to use them all most of them i will use during flowering but my question is what can i and should i use during veg phase as i don't want to burn a plant using something i shouldn't really during veg phase i know that tarantula and piranha are good together and they helping roots but in flowering phase i can't really use it during veg but maybe voodoo juice i could its root booster nutrient and maybe i could use it during veg???

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times
    Provided Answers: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Nero9191 View Post
    the thing is i know what this nutrients do and i would like to use them all most of them i will use during flowering but my question is what can i and should i use during veg phase as i don't want to burn a plant using something i shouldn't really during veg phase i know that tarantula and piranha are good together and they helping roots but in flowering phase i can't really use it during veg but maybe voodoo juice i could its root booster nutrient and maybe i could use it during veg???
    The rhino skin is advanced nutrients take on potassium silicate and actually contains less than 10% silicate its a really weak solution as are most of the range mentioned. You only have to look at the dilution rates they recommend and the prices they charge to see there's far better out there. But if your set on using these and you understand what the products are then stick to the root Stims, B-vitamins and Sensi grow for the veg period, Once flowers begin to show you can stop with these and start to introduce your bloom and additives such as big bud and bud candy then into your overdrive and final phase

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

M_C (30-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times
    Provided Answers: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Nero9191 View Post
    Search for Tangs feeding schedule. He uses AN and plagron light mix soil with spectacular results.
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3