Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Question about nutrient

Thanks

Default Answered: Question about nutrient

Hi if you would be so kind and don't mind give a little help i would be much grateful as i am a beginner and think of it as a hobby but would like to do it proffessionaly i made a list myself what i would like to use but I'm not sure its any good and i can see you are all here a really professionals, so before i will buy it if i could ask for an advice what is good what is not how and when i should use it and maybe how much per 1L and what would you maybe add what throw away that would be massive help i really don't know much yet but trying to learn, generally i want to know what i should be using during the veg and what during bloom
    so here i got the list:
    -Overdrive
    -Big Bud
    -B-52
    -Bud Candy
    -Tarantula
    -SensiZym
    -Rhino Skin
    -Piranha
    -Nirvana
    -Final Phase
    -Sensi Grow A+B
    -Sensi Bloom A+B
    -Voodoo Juice

Thank you very much for any help

2. "No one is saying that it won't work (although there is a lot of snake oil out there), what people are, diplomatically, trying to say is that using all the above is a complicated business more suited to an advanced grower....

For the first couple of weeks the only thing that you should really be wanting to use is a root stimulant (not sure which that one is in your list ) as your soil will contain everything else that it needs. It is the flowering end of things that most of your bottles will be used for... more the back end of flowering....."

Viz Guest

The key bit of information you needed to give us is what medium you are growing in.

If soil then Old Timers Grow and Bloom is pretty much all you need.
    Can toss in some Great White Shark and Rhizo for the roots.

Keeno Guest

You only need one thread on one subject, I have deleted the other 2.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

maenam (30-12-16), M_C (30-12-16)

Thanks

Magic plant soil

Thanks

and i want to use all of this nutrients as i been searching and i made myself this set and would be pretty keen to use it just need some recommendation and tips what should i use during veg and then what when i switch to bloom maybe add something to the set and if i don't need to i wouldn't like to kick anything out from the set as i believe all this helping and working good somehow
    Thanks

Thanks

Magic Plant soil, and i want to use all of this nutrients as i been searching and i made myself this set and would be pretty keen to use it just need some recommendation and tips what should i use during veg and then what when i switch to bloom maybe add something to the set and if i don't need to i wouldn't like to kick anything out from the set as i believe all this helping and working good somehow
    Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

simple is best for sure why would a beginner want it so hard, start small and grow into it

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (30-12-16), maenam (30-12-16), M_C (30-12-16)

Thanks

Well i said its a hobby thing doing it for fun but want to play professionally

Thanks

i already learn this set what i create its pretty much all i need and i just need guidance how to properly use it and I'm already good, I'm learning quick so one somebody will told me what and when should i use it, i know what I'm doing from there

Viz Guest

How many plants you planning on growing?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast