Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Question about nutrient

Thanks

just 2 Blueberry and Pineapple Kush

Thanks

if i will be ok in that i have some other strains in mind but always only 2 at a time

Viz Guest

All you need for that grow in that soil is the Old Timers. You do not need any of the other stuff.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (30-12-16), maenam (30-12-16), M_C (30-12-16)

Thanks

Sure but i want it to play with it and I'm sure it will bring some benefit more just only Old timers so i just need somebody to tell me what i can use from my list on veg and what on bloom phase and how much dose it per 1L possibly split it on weeks if somebody will be so kind

Viz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nero9191 View Post
    Sure but i want it to play with it and I'm sure it will bring some benefit more just only Old timers so i just need somebody to tell me what i can use from my list on veg and what on bloom phase and how much dose it per 1L possibly split it on weeks if somebody will be so kind

Actually less is more when growing weed. But you must grow how you want to grow and if that means you want to use all those things when you only need to use two items, go for it. You seriously do not need more than the OT to produce top quality bud in soil.

Have fun mate and good luck.

Check out my grows in my sig they are all done on Old Timers in soil.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

maenam (30-12-16)

Thanks

sure thanks for an advice and I'm sure you are right but still i would like to play a little bit like a pro its fun for me so I'm keen to go my way just need advice about this nutrients so to be sure what nutrient i can use on what phase
    but thanks a lot

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

After buying that lot, you should consider if it is cheaper just buying weed instead!

That said, you are setting yourself up for failure. You don't need all of that to grow great plants, start by keeping things simple, you can always start using all the other stuff when you have mastered the basics
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

maenam (30-12-16)

Thanks

i don't care if i can get it done cheaper, and i don't even smoke that much, i would say just occasionally so its not about that, its about fun and see how nice it is growing, and I'm sorry but i will not believe this stuff from my list would not going to work so if nobody want to guide me what i should use on first veg phase and then at bloom phase, i can take any other suggestions
    thank you

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

No one is saying that it won't work (although there is a lot of snake oil out there), what people are, diplomatically, trying to say is that using all the above is a complicated business more suited to an advanced grower....

For the first couple of weeks the only thing that you should really be wanting to use is a root stimulant (not sure which that one is in your list ) as your soil will contain everything else that it needs. It is the flowering end of things that most of your bottles will be used for... more the back end of flowering.....

Thanks

sure thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast