Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Leaves on 3 week old girlies? hmmm

Thanks

Default Leaves on 3 week old girlies? hmmm

Righty'o then, got a couple Pinapple Chunk by Barneys Farm... been in a pot now since the 5/12 which makes them 3 week 5 day.

Couple pictures for yaaa's

@8Days
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5f8Tv0.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	337789

@13Days
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dFLluu.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	337790

Topped both @ 3week1day

Today @26Days *Note* Yesterday gave her a soak of pure rain water and all was good... until this morning hmmm

got a problem on one of the chunkys, on a couple of the fan leaves.. anybody know what this could beee?
    Soil
    plant age: 3 week 5 day
    pot size:
    has it been repotted? and when?: yes second pot now been in there about a week and a half now
    soil type: miricle grow
    nutes or additives used and how often for soil: nothing yet
    Air temps (max min): min 17 max 26
    RH (max min) (got 2 grooms so hydrometer is in other room...)

lighting type CFL 300w Blue
    ph level: ??

any help would be greatly appriciated thanks
    Last edited by TwinkleNugs; 31-12-16 at 12:07 PM. Reason: img tag

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwinkleNugs For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (31-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17)

Viz Guest

Put the image into tags so that folks can see it.

My reply. Your soil appears to be very high in Nitrogen, that is reasonably common for Miricle grow of which I have heard not so good things here on the forum. There is sadly nothing you can do about it right this minute. However when you pot up you could try another brand of soil. Plants magic I know is a favourite for members here.

Your leaves have a very deep greed colour and look waxy. Based on that is the reason for my comment about your soil.
    Last edited by Viz; 31-12-16 at 12:06 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (31-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17), Steveboy09 (12-01-17), TwinkleNugs (31-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

i had similar issue on odd leaf last week. made up 4.5 litre water tablespoom epsom then add some calmag to that also. and gave leafs good spray didnt notice any more after that

but cant say for 100% thats what cleared mine up but all went smooth after that
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 31-12-16 at 12:07 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

redisiel (02-01-17), rockhopper (31-12-16), TwinkleNugs (31-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (31-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17), TwinkleNugs (31-12-16)

Thanks

thankks for all your replies guys! greatly appriciated! i popped to the shops before i had seen any replies, just got some of what i thought looked the most 'standard' in b&m...

guys think this will be suitable?...
    , been using miricle grow now for a couple grows, my mates blue cheese is nearly ready and the girls have been living in that and seem to be all good. but i guess its just the strain and how it reacts due to its genetics..

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TwinkleNugs For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (31-12-16), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Where's the inputs on that compost, need some info from the back if you can.

I see you used rain water, have you been using straight tap or ph'd water. Looks like something is out I'd say ph, c:n ratios are out somewhere
    Hope you get it sorted
    I see most people say verve from b&q is great stuff.
    Peace
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viz Guest

Verve is very popular, so is Plant Magic.

Found this review about the product, seems it has had a change in make up recently.

Westland Horticulture took over the previous manufacturer of New Horizon Organic & Peat Free Multi-Purpose Compost (William Sinclair Horticulture Ltd) in 2016. Since then, they have reformulated this peat-free compost so that it no longer contains any ‘green waste’, which is what the old tried and trusted New Horizon was based on. The new-look bags of New Horizon (below) now contain the same basic mix that’s also sold as Gro-Sure Peat Free All-Purpose Compost (a blend of coir, wood fibre and bark).

new-horizon-peat-free-compost-new-mix Westland tell me that the two mixes are the same; the only difference is that New Horizon contains an ‘organic’ fertiliser, while Gro-Sure Peat Free contains inorganic fertilisers, including one that’s controlled release (the small pale-coloured orbs found in the compost).

So it’s goodbye ‘old’ New Horizon. But – you guessed it – there’s even more good news. Gro-Sure Peat Free (the same mix that’s now in New Horizon bags) has been a good doer for me in my garden, and has performed consistently well in my compost trials. It has a different feel to it that what you might be used to with the original New Horizon, but it’s well worth a try.

gro-sure-peat-free-all-purpose-compostThe reason New Horizon no longer contains green waste is because Westland believe that ‘green waste is simply not up to the standard or consistency required by all and is not delivering the results our consumers deserve’.

Bulls Guest

Once you pot them up into a suitable compost mix I wouldn't recommend using the rain water as it might contain bugs and diseases.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Superbud update - week 7 12/12 under 2 300w cfl one blue one duel

1x pc fan intake at the back
    1 x 4" carbon filter with 185m/h3 tt fan
    1 other pc fan intake on side

painted mat black

15" x 30" grow size... thinking about getting a tent to do rdwc after the 2 pinapple chunk finish up in a couple months...

anyway got a vid here of some new growth on the top of the buds? looks normal but just want to be safe than sorry..

Youtube

vid to come on the 2 pinapple chunk and there surroundings ... gonna flip them once the superbud has finished in around a week 10 days i guess??

enjoy

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwinkleNugs For This Useful Post:

noodle (11-01-17), Samwise Gamgee (11-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,829 Times

Looking good you checked trichs and started flushing as you said a week 10 days ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MR B-loom For This Useful Post:

TwinkleNugs (11-01-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast