Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rdwc changing pot size

Thanks

Red face Rdwc changing pot size

I've got an alien pro 35 Lts pot size 4" conection and it's root bound thinking of up grading next crop 2 a larger size - I am not going 2 buy alien s biggest pot (bloody expensive )any advice on size and products would be greeeeat?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jay jay View Post
    I've got an alien pro 35 Lts pot size 4" conection and it's root bound thinking of up grading next crop 2 a larger size - I am not going 2 buy alien s biggest pot (bloody expensive )any advice on size and products would be greeeeat?
    Get a plumbing sump retainer (what we put sewage and sump pumps in come in many shapes and sizes . Thats what next for me ,pricey ,like 50$ for any size container . But tough like nails . And much less pricey then alien for sure thats a ripoff .

Get straitht edge shapes instead of round . Much easier fit for bulkhead fittings .
    Theyll have those at any hardware store . Just ask cuz usually they not on display .
    Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

jay jay (31-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Realy useful storage boxes are great. Solid boxes with flat walls for your tank connector fittings. Good units to make diy systems with

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

jay jay (31-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
    Realy useful storage boxes are great. Solid boxes with flat walls for your tank connector fittings. Good units to make diy systems with
    Yeah hard to find good storage bins though . What brand are your pinkman ? All i coupd find here is walmart junk . Yours are the catsass man but no idea where to find them accross the pond here

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

jay jay (31-12-16)

Thanks

Thanks trex and pinkman what size do u recommend I've got 9 pots 60 70 80 Lts ect

Thanks

Thanks trex and pinkman what size do u recommend I've got 9 pots 60 70 80 Lts ect
    Ohhh man good question . Im doing 5 gllons . The sky is the limit really , well actually the size of groom is lol .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Ohhh man good question . Im doing 5 gllons . The sky is the limit really , well actually the size of groom is lol .

I am doing about 7 gallon and I think they are 2 small - I like 2 get 12 - 15 oz per pot and mine arr at the moment don't look big anough, so I am thinking about going to 18 gallon (80lts )next time - and grow less plants .

Thanks

I like the look of them really useful storage boxes where did u get them from ,can u get them in the u.k.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Yeah hard to find good storage bins though . What brand are your pinkman ? All i coupd find here is walmart junk . Yours are the catsass man but no idea where to find them accross the pond here

"Realy useful storage box" is the actual brand mate. Can get them off amazon and few places online, do them in loads of colours but obviously black suiting our hobby the best

I like the look of them really useful storage boxes where did u get them from ,can u get them in the u.k.
    Yeah mate from a few places, b and q do them dude but not in black. Amazons the best i think just over £20 a tub i think i payed

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

jay jay (01-01-17), Trex (03-01-17)

Thanks

"Realy useful storage box" is the actual brand mate. Can get them off amazon and few places online, do them in loads of colours but obviously black suiting our hobby the best

Yeah mate from a few places, b and q do them dude but not in black. Amazons the best i think just over £20 a tub i think i payed
    Sweet as jp , I noticed your spray bars are 22 mm + I've got loads of 15mm pipe and 15mm John guess speed fit elbow and tee s left over from my old Wilma home made system I could use that speed fit is great 4 servicing and cleaning ect why do u use bigger pipe dose it flow better ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast