Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seedling leaf discolouration

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forever_TT_green View Post
    Why not repot them into big pots full of coco coir
    Okay, will do that. I've got a bag of coco but thought that was for later on, veg period when plants are larger and transferred into grow tent. So just the coco, no perlite, castings or seedling potting soil? Also, do you mean its time to transfer them from propogator into the grow tent and start using the hps light. Sorry, not being lazy.. I don't mind reading up/googling for information but sometimes it's conflicting and would rather follow your/other members sound advice on this.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to philipg1969 For This Useful Post:

rockhopper (01-01-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by philipg1969 View Post
    Okay, will do that. I've got a bag of coco but thought that was for later on, veg period when plants are larger and transferred into grow tent. So just the coco, no perlite, castings or seedling potting soil? Also, do you mean its time to transfer them from propogator into the grow tent and start using the hps light. Sorry, not being lazy.. I don't mind reading up/googling for information but sometimes it's conflicting and would rather follow your/other members sound advice on this.
    Its upto you what you do mate, if they were my plants i would pot up into coco only in 10 or 6L airpots.... and start feeding with an ec of 0.8 ph 5.8 and foliar feed the anb for a few days also... out the prop and into the big tent

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

philipg1969 (03-01-17), rockhopper (01-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,965 Times

At 3 weeks you're well into veg!
    If you can get some Great White to dust the receiving holes in the coco with it'll aid root growth, also as indicated above, bury the stems deep to nullify the stretch you've got going on. Don't over water, treat 'em mean, get them roots actively searching for their nourishment.

ATB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rockhopper For This Useful Post:

philipg1969 (02-01-17)

Thanks

Its upto you what you do mate, if they were my plants i would pot up into coco only in 10 or 6L airpots.... and start feeding with an ec of 0.8 ph 5.8 and foliar feed the anb for a few days also... out the prop and into the big tent
    I re-potted them yesterday in coco then sprayed the leaves with a very diluted superdrive, just 1ml to litre of water. You were right of course, looking at the roots they were pushing against the edges of the pot. So thanks, even if only half come back to health it's better than losing the lot.🤗cheers matey.

MrChedHead Guest

I re-potted them yesterday in coco then sprayed the leaves with a very diluted superdrive, just 1ml to litre of water. You were right of course, looking at the roots they were pushing against the edges of the pot. So thanks, even if only half come back to health it's better than losing the lot.🤗cheers matey.
    No probs mate, just remember to feed them... do you have an EC pen? What nutes do you have?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

philipg1969 (02-01-17)

Thanks

No probs mate, just remember to feed them... do you have an EC pen? What nutes do you have?
    Well I'm going to be honest I had to Google ec when you mentioned it. I've just got one (ec tester) and also a TDC Meter as they were only less than a tenner for both on ebay. On the nutrients, sensizym, sensibloom, big bud, formulex and overdrive. So you did me another favour mentioning ec, really never heard of it. So as it determines nutrient uptake... most important. Besides, nutrients ain't cheap so no point in wasting them. Thanks ��

11. The Following User Says Thank You to philipg1969 For This Useful Post:

MrChedHead Guest

Well I'm going to be honest I had to Google ec when you mentioned it. I've just got one (ec tester) and also a TDC Meter as they were only less than a tenner for both on ebay. On the nutrients, sensizym, sensibloom, big bud, formulex and overdrive. So you did me another favour mentioning ec, really never heard of it. So as it determines nutrient uptake... most important. Besides, nutrients ain't cheap so no point in wasting them. Thanks í*½í¸Š
    EC stands fr electrical conductivity 👍🏻 if you get stuck mate drop me a pm i dont mind helping you out.... Adjusting your PH is very important in coco mate, bare that in mind an you will be sweet.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (02-01-17), philipg1969 (02-01-17)

Thanks

EC stands fr electrical conductivity 👍🏻 if you get stuck mate drop me a pm i dont mind helping you out.... Adjusting your PH is very important in coco mate, bare that in mind an you will be sweet.
    I appreciate you taking the time, other members as well. If I had as many years experience in growing it as I have smoked it there wouldn't be a problem lol. So vitally important to keep the water PH correct now they are in coco. I still have them in the prop, makes sense until they pick up. Besides, the tent is in an outbuilding and even with a 400 hps on for over an hour its barely reaching 60f in there at this time of the year. Small tube heater maybe... Thanks mate 🤔😊

Thanks

Hi, just an update on the grow. Sticking them in bigger pots, coco air and nutrients what a difference that made.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170109_181401.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	338195Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170109_181355.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	338196Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170109_181322.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	338197

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2