Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quiet reliable filter systems

Bulls Guest

Make sure you got Rhino Pro not the Hobby series

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Dr green fingers (01-01-17), edgar62 (03-01-17), Itsagas69 (07-01-17), rockhopper (01-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,888 Times

Also as a side note make sure you control your humidity other wise no filter will work. I think I've finally killed my 5inch rhino pro filter off after my previous grow had some humidity issues.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valve man For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (03-01-17), Itsagas69 (07-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    If you use the hobby then be sure to follow the instructions that come with it about swapping the ends on a regular basis....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (03-01-17)

Thanks

Well guys ive been away for a few days and read all your comments and went with the rhino pro single speed fan and acoustic ducting and a rhino filter and bought a 300w controller should be here tomorrow I bought a new 600w lumatek dimmable ballast and power plant air cooled hoid so any tips on set up guys would be appreciated Thanks for your help and advice top job

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Itsagas69 For This Useful Post:

M_C (07-01-17)

Thanks

Just a follow up on my kit more than happy with the fan kit couple of problems setting up due to a cock up with the ducting they didn't send 5m of ducting only 3 so run out called them and they sent me 5m of RAM ducting and 4 6inch jubilee clips as a gesture, kinsley hydroponics top job excellent service if you looking for a reputable hydro store

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itsagas69 For This Useful Post:

M_C (11-01-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2