Thread: growing with canna lineup

Thanks

Default growing with canna lineup

hi im starting a grow with canna lineup , i would like to know which and how much i should use for a Liter water ( i have RO water )
    i grow in rockwool and im asking how much i should for sprouting that means from seed start
    On their site it says 3.4 ml from terra vega , it doesnt say if A+B in total is 3.4 ml or just 1 bottle is 3.4 ml
    Aqua vega 3.4 ml , 4ml rhizotonic for 1 Liter water and no canna zym i guess until later?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bayatu For This Useful Post:

redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

Get an ec meter, and feed plain water with abit of rhizo untill you see thebsecond set of leaves.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

redisiel (02-01-17)

Bulls Guest

You also need a PH meter and a calibration fluids for both EC and PH meters. Make sure your PH is at 5.8 when feeding. You start with base water + 2ml/L Rhizo and then slowly start building up the EC according to the plant's needs.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Your A and B should be added in equal amounts so it's 3.4ml of each one then give it a good stir.. But Ideally you need an EC meter start low and work up the Ec as the plants need it.. The guide on there site is not suited to growing cannabis and designed for fruit and vegtables so you'll find your feeding far too much .

The cannazym is for braking down dead root mass and turning it into usable minerals and sugars for the plant so you'll not need this until late veg at the very least

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

British green (02-01-17), EyeEyePickle (02-01-17), redisiel (02-01-17)