Thread: Yellow leaves with brown spots throughout veg and into flower period.

Thanks

Default Yellow leaves with brown spots throughout veg and into flower period.

Hi!

I am new to this forum and I am also relatively new to growing. The strain I´m using is Northern Lights autoflower.

I am using Canna Terra Soil, Liquid nutrients in a 20x35x63 inch tent that is ventilated with 120 cfm in and 200 cfm out. For lighting I have switched out my 400w hps for 4 x CXB3590 3500k after finding growma5 channel on Youtube. This is my first grow with my new DIY fixture, but I doubt it has anything to do with the light. What do you guys think it could be?

I will post some pictures below

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ledvas For This Useful Post:

Glynne (05-01-17)

Bulls Guest

Hello Ledvas and welcome to the forum.
    Your plants are most probably hungry and they are lacking nitrogen and calcium. Once you upload the photos and your feeding schedule and the amount of feed you're giving them(don't forget to mention the pots size) it will be much easier to find the solution to your problem.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Glynne (05-01-17)