Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First time grow with waterfarm

Thanks

Hi again folks im back with an update on my first water farm grow here she is flushed her on Mon 9th jan (might have been a bit early) so she been getting water I intend on chopping her around the 22nd jan she is very frosty and sticky however i think i should have left the flush until tomorrow do you think she will survive on water alone until then? She is very green so im hoping theres enough in the plant to sustain her i took a ppm reading and got a reading of 152ppm Id really appreciate any help you guys can give me and thanks again for all the good advice especially to British Green for the info on how to proceed before harvest 😊👍👍

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redsgum For This Useful Post:

British green (11-01-17), umbongo (23-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Good afternoon redsgum just keep on feeding her plain tap water . She will pull the nutes she wants from them nice dark green leaves and soon enough the leaves will go pale and even yellow and fall of this is nothing to worry about . She should be fine to finish off for the next ten days

sent from mission control

4. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (11-01-17)

Thanks

Mango by the breeder kc brains is a very good vigorous flavorsome strain and has always done well for me in hydro the seedbank is not as important as the breeder

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Good afternoon redsgum just keep on feeding her plain tap water . She will pull the nutes she wants from them nice dark green leaves and soon enough the leaves will go pale and even yellow and fall of this is nothing to worry about . She should be fine to finish off for the next ten days

Thanks BG for all your help i cant wait to harvest her

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Redsgum For This Useful Post:

British green (11-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redsgum View Post
    Thanks BG for all your help i cant wait to harvest her

There is a very good guide to drying and curing your bud on this forum I'd take a look at it and follow this guide as it will help you get the most from your bud . Any questions just ask away if I can help I will

Thanks

Mango by the breeder kc brains is a very good vigorous flavorsome strain and has always done well for me in hydro the seedbank is not as important as the breeder

Also BG ive grew mango several times from kc was one of my mates first grows and was tasty as hell however ive grown it around 4 times since and it wasnt the same ended up tasteless however it was always done 12/12 from seed the first time it was vegged so this is what might have happened

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Redsgum For This Useful Post:

British green (11-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redsgum View Post
    Also BG ive grew mango several times from kc was one of my mates first grows and was tasty as hell however ive grown it around 4 times since and it wasnt the same ended up tasteless however it was always done 12/12 from seed the first time it was vegged so this is what might have happened

I'd say it was something in your grow or the way it was dried and cured if there was no taste or smell . She's been a part of my stable diet for 20years and has never disappointed . I've had a mom in my mums house for four years and she still comes good with the cuts . But there's loads of tasty strains out there . I like the hashy resin taste that the darkstar makes and I love the taste smell flavor and the yield you get from a super lemon haze by greenhouse seeds that's the slh

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (11-01-17), Redsgum (11-01-17)

Thanks

I'd say it was something in your grow or the way it was dried and cured if there was no taste or smell . She's been a part of my stable diet for 20years and has never disappointed . I've had a mom in my mums house for four years and she still comes good with the cuts . But there's loads of tasty strains out there . I like the hashy resin taste that the darkstar makes and I love the taste smell flavor and the yield you get from a super lemon haze by greenhouse seeds that's the slh

Ive also grown slh from greenhouse seeds again was disappointed looked nothing like yours but then again it was early days for me and ill i ever grew was 12/12 from seed to allow me a perpetual harvest in a limited space i used biobizz products all grows were around an oz per plant some really nice puffs some crap i now put this down to no veg time as now that i do clones they alwaya smell way better than the plant grown from seed ill need to try slh and mango afain but in waterfarm

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Redsgum For This Useful Post:

British green (11-01-17)

Thanks

Hi BG looking for a bit of advice my plant leaves have always been a bit wet now and again just at top of plant looks like she had been sprayed however ive never sprayed any of my plants my RH in room is always 20-22 temp 72-75 degrees light on and 59 degrees off tonight i noticed the top cola looked snapped i inspectes it further it was soaking wet and some of the bud was brown so i chopped it off and binned the bad stuff i saved most of the cola as you can see in the pic but can you explain what this is ??? Im baffled cause as i say all through the grow she has looked as if it had been raining down on the top of the plant thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Redsgum For This Useful Post:

British green (13-01-17)

Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Redsgum For This Useful Post:

Godisatree (04-12-17)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast