Thread: firefly 2

Thanks

Default firefly 2

How do All. Has anyone got any experience with the firefly 2 please?
    Was looking at the mighty but the write ups on firefly 2 are great.
    Is it worth the extra £90?
    Cheers for any imput

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

I think Sam has a Mighty...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times

hi menowhere

i have the crafty which is the smaller version of the mighty,the only difference between the 2 is physical size and thats because the mighty has 2 batterys and the led screen on the unit .the crafty has 1 battery and you hook it up to your smart phone to adjust temps and such .

i cannot fault the crafty at all it does what it says on the tin but only better than what others say on there tin in my opinion

i cannot comment on the firefly as i have not tried that yet but i would probably put it in the same ball park as the crafty and mighty after reading and watching some stuff on the firefly

me personally i cannot see my self moving away from the crafty and the warranty service for me has been second to none with them .
    i bought my crafty second hand of the bay ,it was still in the 2 year warranty and i have just sent it back to repaired/replaced and im now waiting on it being shipped back to me no questions asked, was my own fault how it broke but didnt divulge that part in my scenario to them

good luck on your choice you cant go wrong with either of those choices

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazmandaz For This Useful Post:

menowhere (10-01-17)

Thanks

thank you. after watching and reading more reviews than i care to repeat i am going to try the firefly 2. im always of the thinking of buy the best you can as i would hate to be sat there wishing i had speant the extra.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to menowhere For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (10-01-17)

Thanks

just ordered it from vapefiend on next day delivery.

Thanks

ordered at 1515 yesterday and delivered at 10am today.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to menowhere For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (11-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times

i await your verdict

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazmandaz For This Useful Post:

menowhere (11-01-17)

Thanks

initital review will come back in a week to report how its going.
    the only other vapes ive tried were more hotplate type so snoop dogg pen and i have a table top jam jar type. both didnt impress me.
    first go on this after having no weed for 6 hours previous.
    it seems to do more with a high then smoking a spliff with the same amount of weed in. its solid and looks well made.
    im planning on giving up the tobacco in 4 or 5 days so time will tell if it helps. last time i gave up for 3 years and used the neat weed approach and it worked so fingers crossed although it was pure weed spliffs that helped me last time.
    the app is simple to use and to connect to the device and all works as i expected/hoped it would.
    after 3 or 4 big draws on it i had to give the bowl a bit of a stir and then got more out of it.
    had a little play with temps and it is massively noticable the flavour at lower temps and higher vape at higher temps.
    will give it a week and come back and report.

<edited to add> no smoking in my house at all. anything. so when i had finished 2 bowls of product i was surprised to find nobody in the same room (neither which smoke themselves and both hate the smell of weed/smoking) could smell it.
    Last edited by menowhere; 12-01-17 at 09:31 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menowhere For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (12-01-17), M_C (25-01-17)

Thanks

13 days later. really good bit of kit although not being used as much as i was at first due to credit card pipe helping me with no tobacco.
    so its easy to clean with just a brush and a wipe. must order a bottle of cleaning fluid as my free wipes ran out quickly.
    initial claim of no smell was a bit hasty. if i smoke it in a room you can still smell it there 10 mins later although its not as strong as burning the weed smells.
    battery life for me is about 2.5-3 bowls per battery and 2 batteries are supplied. great idea.
    controling temps by mobile phone is easy enough and you can really tell the difference between temp high (high vape) and temp low(more flavour).
    at the moment my green is a bit wet so it isnt vaporising as well as drier herb does.
    so i bought this to help me give up tobacco. to be honest it hasnt really as i find smoking my credit card pipe gives me an almighty hit and smoke so no need for nicotine. where as this is a more relaxed appreciation item. what im trying to say is im happy i have bought this and will use it loads but as a tool to give up smoking its not as good as direct smoke from the green.
    i walked through the city centre smoking this and nobody even noticed where as with a spliff you usually get a few people looking for the source of that smell.
    as said before top marks to vapefeind as i ordered about 3:30pm and got it delivered the next morning.
    please excuse my ramblings but i think its all there

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menowhere For This Useful Post:

M_C (25-01-17), toblue (31-01-17)