Thread: 2017 Strain Thread - Big yielders Indoor

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

Default 2017 Strain Thread - Big yielders Indoor

Been a long long long time since ive been here, long time, sure all my friends have vanished now and a new crowds about, been 6 years maybe? damn long ,sqydro? hannabal? u here? cockroach poet etc stil about? xD well im puttin back in to the forums i hope,

good to see you all, DrGreen is back and im crackin my diary out to show soon what ive been doing

I cant find it on the forums and i wana see it, good strains are few and far to find, and millions in production..everyones at it..its like the cats in the alley ><
    ive been in diarys and theres some cracking grows out there, im sad to see when people dont finnish them on the last week, harvest and dissapear

my suceess at the end of the year and adding to my collection are,

Power plant Dutch Passion, - dence hard buds amazing smoke flavour and yeild.. all phenos outstanding
    Bubblegum THC SEEDS - flavourless after a while, but awsome bud and heavy yielding

each in coco under a 600watt (6 plants) 6-7 oz per plant ez days advanced nute experienced line LST 5 wk veg

Currently Blue dream and im not lookin sat 3 week left..

What i want is hopefuly for people to post their heavy yeidlers with some info, light/food/medium/yield/taste etc
    i and probly 100 others who will ask, looking for top yielders /genetics hopefuly it can be minimised in here ...or fail....salt me cause i love it

i wana know what strain i should pop next hunting for keeper flavoursome big yeilders
    Last edited by DrGreen; 06-01-17 at 11:50 PM.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (07-01-17), GEORGE (07-01-17), GhostPGE (07-01-17), Hippi (22-01-17), MR B-loom (07-01-17), potanist01 (07-01-17), redisiel (07-01-17), Rya (18-01-17), SyRaX (06-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Welcome back mate, I'm currently on the same strain hunting mission so I wish you the best of luck.
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (15-01-17), GEORGE (07-01-17), MR B-loom (07-01-17), potanist01 (07-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

welcome home amigo! seen many diarys of the people you speak of. dont think they active anymore. apart from sqydro seen banger grow of his last year.
    look forward to seeing the diary fella

put this in intro thread. shud get seen better
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 07-01-17 at 10:20 AM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

autoteaser (15-01-17), DrGreen (15-01-17), GEORGE (07-01-17), GhostPGE (07-01-17)

Viz Guest

Have read more than a couple of the threads you have put up mate, another n00b here who has been consumed with the growing bug. Don't even smoke that much myself.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (15-01-17), GEORGE (19-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

shame there not about hopefuly they may scan time to time and catch my name back thctalk was an amazing community , and i miss he fun hope to get to know you all again see what yur all doing , and learn some new stuff we never stop learning

thankyou for the warm welcome back and im chuffed you read some of my posts did alot of research and posted some great findings, sqydro, and hannabil god we built some amazing systems xD been thinking about doing another urdwc super system they were fun ...been loving coco atm ...lazy really lol

hope some more people comment here as it would be realy great to see what people have done/found.

found a mystery plant in my groom too dont know how ...but she is fat as hell pics come next week as i will start to flush so yall see them before the chop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-17), potanist01 (15-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,757 Times

I found a good high yielding stable strain Incredible Bulk give it a spin.
    Wen I grew her was in soil and with impressive results from such a short veg.
    Can only imagine what u will pull off with a 600w per plant and hydro.
    All the best pal

12. The Following User Says Thank You to potanist01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-17)

Thanks

Welcome back brother! Looking forward to seeing the blue dream... Bought some for crazy money recently, it was lovely!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Danb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-17)

Thanks

Just got a.m.s and bubble gummer from pik n mix seeds. Hoping for some big yield ears also �� Using canna. 600w hps in soil/coco mix

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

I believe Hannibal moved forums, don't quote me on that tho Nice to see you back home fella hope all is well.
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!