Thread: cfl

Thanks

Default cfl

quick question I'm sure someone will know, I only have 1 125w cfl, I've a dastardly plan for a grow space. I'll show you some pictures when completed, anyway, I'll be getting some more would it be better to get 2 more 125 cfl or buy a 300 w cfl, the 2 bulbs would only cost 20 quid and about 35/40 for 300 w cfl. cash is a bigger problem than thought hence no update on tent purchase.. cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to biggiebri For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Hi mate,

I'd go for the smaller ones than one large one. You can space them out then.

Also, you can use a small one on a seedling, then add more as it grows. Rather than giving it 300w all at once.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

The Lost Soul (07-01-17)