Thread: In need of a little help (feed) 3 weeks into flower

Thanks

Default In need of a little help (feed) 3 weeks into flower

hi all im 3 weeks into flower of 4 blue cheese which have been lst bcoz of my local shops im still using blue bulb (whats peoples thoughts about this how much am i going to be effected with yeild) The shop is very very poor after countless visits and phones with them saying they will sort it and phone me and no phone call ever comes like today yes sir i remeber your voice illlook for the bulb and ring u back in 20minute NO PHONE CALL BACK after 3 weeks of them pissing about im going on the net to get one in the morning ive been giving them a weekly feed of Formulex.(Im wondering if i need to be getting any more feeds of anythink that i should get to boost final yeild)
    Im sort on cash but if its somthing really worth it i think ill find the money.

Thanks

Formulex isnt used for flowering cannabis, its really only meant for feeding new seedlings and newly rooted cuttings

mate why are you bothering with a shop that obviously has a terrible customer service?
    have you paid for a bulb that they havent sent you or something?
    go find somewhere better to get your stuff from
    "If i cant smoke and swear im F**KED!"
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?u=5246&type=sigpic&dateline=1249748262
    THCTalk recommends Greens Horticulture for all your growing needs
    if iv been of some help to you please take a second and press the thanks button, cheers

Thanks

you should be fine with the blue light, i used a metal halide for flowering as well as veg

Thanks

no the shop didnt have my money it was just stringing my along and i never belived the dude in the shop that sed formulex was really good am i going to need some nuts if so what should i be getting