Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: another guy in trouble. Yellow leaves, Small spots , black something

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

What do you mean do not change the ph of the water before or after ? My tap water has a ph of 8 -> going down to 7.5 after 24h , adding nutes will increase it to 8 again -> this is approx 75 times more than the ideal ( not that I'm an expert ). I always mix them altogether .. Buff .. how should I control the ph then ? About Nutes : described them few posts before. Do you need the actual quantites like how much magnesiujm ,molybden and all of them ( can post them ) ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

@BL:

well one time I'm adding , one time not. On the instructions of B'cuzz it wasn't mentioned how often so I suspected I had to do it everytime ( but didn't ).

Usually I was following the rule of the knuckle . put a finger and check if it is dry up to the second knuckle ( because I have a gnats control layer on top of the soil which dries really quick ).

But in the last week as i said I panicked ( ) and was watering almost everyday with clean mineral water ( I thought I had to clean the soil that way ): Boo to me -> apparently wrong.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times

Quote Originally Posted by sglobi View Post
    What do you mean do not change the ph of the water before or after ? My tap water has a ph of 8 -> going down to 7.5 after 24h , adding nutes will increase it to 8 again -> this is approx 75 times more than the ideal ( not that I'm an expert ). I always mix them altogether .. Buff .. how should I control the ph then ? About Nutes : described them few posts before. Do you need the actual quantites like how much magnesiujm ,molybden and all of them ( can post them ) ?
    The soil sorts the ph out for you so you don't need to check ph

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Quote Originally Posted by sglobi View Post
    @BL:

well one time I'm adding , one time not. On the instructions of B'cuzz it wasn't mentioned how often so I suspected I had to do it everytime ( but didn't ).

Usually I was following the rule of the knuckle . put a finger and check if it is dry up to the second knuckle ( because I have a gnats control layer on top of the soil which dries really quick ).

But in the last week as i said I panicked ( ) and was watering almost everyday with clean mineral water ( I thought I had to clean the soil that way ): Boo to me -> apparently wrong.
    Well you got nutes going in so the problem is either insufficient feed strength and or frequency of feeding or the uptake of the nutes which would be due to a lock out...Flush the plants with 3 x the pot size with plain tap water then when the plants have finished dripping go in with a feed consisting of 5ml per litre A and 5ml per litre B...Give each plant around a litre and half. Do this for 2 successive feed/waterings then go to 3ml of each component after that...Just use tap water to prepare your feed solution and DONT add anything other than that A&B...Oh and DONT adjust the Ph...

Regards BL

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Just in case: Here are the ingredients attached ( if some other user refers to b'cuzz in the forum )

And Bud Lightyear ... thanks a lot. Was going to adjust the ph everytime. Really - precious advice ( I guess I got confused by reading things for hydroponics and assumed it is the same for soil ). and also about telling me exactly what to do ( I needed exactly this ).

And thanks a lot also to everyone else.

I guess will not bother until have some results. will keep you updated.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170107_181225.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	338072   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170107_181240.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	338073  
    Last edited by sglobi; 07-01-17 at 07:28 PM.

Thanks

Im using B'cuzz aswell (also a newbie) and my leaves are going yellow gradually, usually the lower ones, then they dry up and drop off.
    B'cuzz doesnt state to feed once then use plain water then feed again so ive been feeding nutes each feed.... ive seen a few comments on hers now saying to only use nutes every other feed. Is this correct??

Theyre still growing strongly too....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2