Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Attempting a grow room.

Thanks

Cheers, I'll have a look. But if a metal cabinet turned up she'd wonder why.. when we move it will be easier to sort a decent size grow room

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bfg For This Useful Post:

OakyShades (12-07-17), Trex (12-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bfg View Post
    Cheers, I'll have a look. But if a metal cabinet turned up she'd wonder why.. when we move it will be easier to sort a decent size grow room
    True. Nothing quite like a curious/suspicious wife is there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OakyShades For This Useful Post:

Trex (12-07-17)

Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion!
    Thanks

Man this diary is epic.

Been lurking since I was planning my own groom.

If this guy gets no bud, there`s no justice.

C`mon Bfg! There`s a way out of this set back.
    Now if you`ll excuse me, it`s my lunch time

dougtheheads 3 strain grow Completed.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dougthehead For This Useful Post:

dreamgreen (15-07-17), Trex (13-07-17)

Bddonkey Guest

Wow the amount of effort you are putting in is immense. Defo onboard for this, good luck!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bddonkey For This Useful Post:

Trex (14-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Why go to such lenghts to hide it from your wife dude ? I just told mine ,im growing weed , like it or hike it !!! End of Story .

Its a cool project your doing none the less , if i werent right in town id do a bunker 20x 20 lol ,

Sent from the Land of Fuck OFF !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

OGPermaBaked420 (03-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,395 Times

Default Attempting a grow room.

Bfg man if you chuck me money a light and a filter and the wack some electric on, I'll do a grow for you man haha grow you some nice weed and you can come collect it haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

I've always dreamed of an underground grow in the middle of nowhere, deep underground using shipping containers, powered by silent generators. One can only dream of course.

What are you plans with the fan? My 6" VK sounds like an airplane without acoustic ducting and I'm hoping the silencer box I'm building will take care of the fan noise itself. Fan noise is the big problem for stealth grows. Also depends on what sort of light you want to go with. And the ventilation in the room. You should draw a diagram, will make it easier for others to offer their opinions

I'm a similar boat to you regarding the kids etc. It was better for me to designate a small part of a room with a 4'x4'x7' tent. I put a lock on both sides of the door. The kids are banned from entering the parents room anyway so they have no reason to go in. Stealth is what I'm also going for. I have my outtake fan going into the chimney breast via the attic, and the intake coming from an outdoor vent. At least that's the plan. I'll get some pics up once I'm set up waiting for some parts to arrive.

What yields are you aiming for?

Edit: Oh, I didn't realise there was so many more pages of posts. I only read first page without checking. My Bad. You're probably all setup by now. Ignore the above. It would probably be better to discuss it with your wife though. I told mine, she was fine with it but wanted no part of it.
    Last edited by Smokeful; 22-08-17 at 01:57 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Smokeful View Post
    I've always dreamed of an underground grow in the middle of nowhere, deep underground using shipping containers, powered by silent generators. One can only dream of course.

What are you plans with the fan? My 6" VK sounds like an airplane without acoustic ducting and I'm hoping the silencer box I'm building will take care of the fan noise itself. Fan noise is the big problem for stealth grows. Also depends on what sort of light you want to go with. And the ventilation in the room. You should draw a diagram, will make it easier for others to offer their opinions

I'm a similar boat to you regarding the kids etc. It was better for me to designate a small part of a room with a 4'x4'x7' tent. I put a lock on both sides of the door. The kids are banned from entering the parents room anyway so they have no reason to go in. Stealth is what I'm also going for. I have my outtake fan going into the chimney breast via the attic, and the intake coming from an outdoor vent. At least that's the plan. I'll get some pics up once I'm set up waiting for some parts to arrive.

What yields are you aiming for?

Edit: Oh, I didn't realise there was so many more pages of posts. I only read first page without checking. My Bad. You're probably all setup by now. Ignore the above. It would probably be better to discuss it with your wife though. I told mine, she was fine with it but wanted no part of it.
    With cost of fuel ,diesel generator maintenance and all , damn unless you got 500 plants going i dont see the cost benefits ,

My organic diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=158556

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16