Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Attempting a grow room.

Thanks

Farming simulator lol it's taken over from battlefield for a while. Yes I'm a geek.

Seeds wise I am still clueless. So many options out there, many sound very similar, etc.
    I don't really know what I want yet. Even what style of grow. To begin with, I want quantity, so I don't have to buy any more. After that, flavour and high will be my dictating factors.
    I think for my first grow, I will prob germinate a bunch of autos. Keep te most suitable two in the box as they grow, and put the rest in an outdoor spot.
    I hopefully an then sort out a filing cabinet for veg, and then can be begging a photo strain for a scrog as soon as the fry grow finishes. Buuuut then I'm not sure where I would dry the harvest, as it needs to be smell proof. May have to get a specific filter for a drying box.

Too many decisions not made yet!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bfg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-03-17), M_C (12-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,395 Times

Haha I've been tempted to buy that a few times but fear days may disappear haga! Also really tempted to get into sim city now I'm an adult and it makes sense haha!

As for seeds I would go for indicas! More bushy don't grow so high and dense buds I grew any indication dominant strain (OG Kush) and a lemon haze (sativa dominant) and the Kush was defo easier to maintain the sativa had a mind of its own and out grew mybtent haha! Obviously I can open doors you can't in a whole

Have you considered a growing medium yet? I was recommended coco and it's really good medium to use I found with lots of information and products around to go with it

I considered autos but after doing some reading and seeing that quite a few autos do better upwards of 10 weeks I might as well wait the extra month and do some proper ladies the yield will be much better I'm lead to believe

Drying is a tough one as you need to be in control of the conditions as much as possible! Insulate the shed an hang it in there or partition a 3 foot space in te attic maybe? That's a tough one!

Excuse me for asking and feel free to ignore haga but is your wife like proper anti cannabis?

Either way it's created an epic thread haha!

So can't wait to see this finished!

Keep up the good work man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OGPermaBaked420 For This Useful Post:

Bfg (12-02-17), GEORGE (16-03-17)

Thanks

Goat simulator is where its a bruv 🤘

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Lets hope my mentor can help me
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?76922-Dreamgreens-Northern-Lights-Blue-Mentored-By-Budmore

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dreamgreen For This Useful Post:

Bfg (12-02-17), GEORGE (16-03-17), OGPermaBaked420 (11-02-17)

Thanks

Love that game hahah

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OGPermaBaked420 For This Useful Post:

Bfg (12-02-17), dreamgreen (11-02-17), GEORGE (16-03-17)

Thanks

No she's not proper anti. She has tried it? And I think would have weed cookies etc. But she has a kid with an ex, and if he found out I smoke weed, he would probably use it against us to try and take her kid from her. Growing is just an extension of that rly. It's a case of I just need to keep it hidden.

And yes, days do disappear on farming simulator. Off to google goat sim now lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bfg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-03-17)

Thanks

Strain wise, it will undoubtedly be a mix. I really want to try a full on sativa (smoke not grow) and compare the highs myself.
    I think I will want to search for one that has indicated growing characteristics and sativa high... Many claim that though, I guess it just depends how each seed turns out.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bfg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-03-17)

Thanks

Fair shout man I love a good sativa perfect for errand running!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OGPermaBaked420 For This Useful Post:

Bfg (13-02-17), GEORGE (16-03-17), Trex (22-02-17)

Thanks

Oh and about growing medium and the autos, I wanted auto first, as I will germinate extra and the spares will be going guerilla as contingency plants, so being autos will probably fair better in our climate. Also for sore for the first harvest. Second grow I want to spend time vegging while I have the first harvest to smoke. Veg and scrog a normal plant, get it to fill the space. Want to make a eh box in a filing cabinet and take clones for the third grow, and do a sog type grow, two week veg ish, then 12/12. About 9 little lollipops stacked in the space.
    Then I've covered the main grow styles and can see which I prefer.

Medium, probably similar. Autos maybe in soil, scrog probably in some homemade auto watering coco or dwc. Clones either rock wool or soil.

Still unsure about how and where to dry a how to control the smell. Will an ona block inside a large cardboard box with 2-4oz of weed stop people smelling it?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bfg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-03-17), Northern (13-02-17)

Thanks

Could you not buy a tent that's smaller than your hole and put it inside the hole and dry inside there then just carbon filter on the exhaust fan of the tent to suck the smell out?!

Fair shout man for trying the different methods I'm sticking with coco as I really like te useability of it but going to scrog this time with 2 plants!

Really looking forward to your grow man after this amount of effort the grow will seem simple

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OGPermaBaked420 For This Useful Post:

Bfg (15-02-17), GEORGE (16-03-17)

Thanks

Yes, but then unwound t be able to grow at the same time. And then wouldn't need tent as the box would be fine.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bfg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-03-17)

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast