Thread: Phresh Inline Filter

Thanks
    Thanked 11,199 Times in 4,123 Posts

Default Phresh Inline Filter

any used one of these before. dont have clue why now i have only just seen them.

could save alot of save space in tent using one. can never have enough head room not cheap though

fr.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Viz (09-01-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,276 Times in 2,935 Posts

Look very interesting, could you send me link to any blurb you may have found?

And yes I will google too.
    “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.”
    – Marcel Proust

"Hehe  thc's very own reach around conga... i like it!! - anon"

Thanks
    Thanked 11,199 Times in 4,123 Posts

will do mate. man i would love the filter out side lol