Thread: Please help, what's wrong?? What deficiency

Quick Draw Mcgraw Guest

Default Please help, what's wrong?? What deficiency

Hi guys first post for over a year whilst I honed my skills, all except one?.
    Every time I grow white widow I have issues!! Right I'm growing in plant magic soil with ionic nutrients,
    This started in week 4 veg now had 4 weeks in flower and it's getting worse! Please refer to pics!,
    Question 1 do I need to adjust my ph levels I'm feeding!? It's 6.5 with an e.c of 1.5-1.7?
    I tested my runoff and ph is 5.2-5.6??? And e.c is up to 2.0-2.2?? Do I need to up my ph nute solution going in to make run off higher?
    The leaves started at bottom with yellowing, I went away for a week came back they hah turn up at end gone to brown and crispy and just to touch they would fall off, even at the very top bud leaves, my bud formation has been compromised thoroughly, yield will be down 75% t least, I given up with them just seeing what happens, and for info so it doesn't happen again!!
    It is def not nute burn, I was thing cal mag but supplemented with this to no avail
    Please help??Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	338213Click image for larger version. 

Views:	36 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	338214Click image for larger version. 

Views:	43 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	338215Click image for larger version. 

Views:	43 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	338215Click image for larger version. 

Views:	27 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	338216
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	35 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	338212  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Quick Draw Mcgraw For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (10-01-17), GEORGE (10-01-17)

Quick Draw Mcgraw Guest

Cheers bud, il see what I can do!!��

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quick Draw Mcgraw For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (10-01-17), GEORGE (10-01-17)

Thanks

It looks like a mag/cal deficiency to me, the red stem is the main indicator. I have had it and I couldn't 'repair' it, but you can stop it from getting worse by adding mag/cal. Just remember to add it next time you grow.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobthegrow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-01-17)

Thanks

Cal mag mate, are you in coco?

Thanks

Sorry mate just seen you're in soil, your plants are lacking cal mag but probably hungry in general. Sometimes less isn't more.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

This is a duplicate thread that is also in the Infirmary so i shall close this one
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (10-01-17)