Thread: Please help, what is this??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quick Draw Mcgraw Guest

Default Please help, what is this??

Hi guys first post for over a year whilst I honed my skills, all except one?.
    Every time I grow white widow I have issues!! Right I'm growing in plant magic soil with ionic nutrients,
    This started in week 4 veg now had 4 weeks in flower and it's getting worse! Please refer to pics!,
    Question 1 do I need to adjust my ph levels I'm feeding!? It's 6.5 with an e.c of 1.5-1.7?
    I tested my runoff and ph is 5.2-5.6??? And e.c is up to 2.0-2.2?? Do I need to up my ph nute solution going in to make run off higher?
    The leaves started at bottom with yellowing, I went away for a week came back they hah turn up at end gone to brown and crispy and just to touch they would fall off, even at the very top bud leaves, my bud formation has been compromised thoroughly, yield will be down 75% t least, I given up with them just seeing what happens, and for info so it doesn't happen again!!
    It is def not nute burn, I was thing cal mag but supplemented with this to no availClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	338217Click image for larger version. 

Views:	57 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	338218Click image for larger version. 

Views:	62 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	338219Click image for larger version. 

Views:	55 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	338220Click image for larger version. 

Views:	57 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	338218

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Quick Draw Mcgraw For This Useful Post:

Bulls Guest

That looks like a nute burn to me. And very heavy nute burn by the looks of it. Then they locked the nutrient uptake and started lacking nutrients ... needs good flushing and low feed after.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (10-01-17), ggotch (10-01-17), MR B-loom (10-01-17), philipg1969 (10-01-17)

Quick Draw Mcgraw Guest

Cheers bud, wasn't sure though as this is how it started, all my nute burn previous started with tips?
    See what you reckon, was still wondering about mag due to yellowing between veins and rust spots?
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	33 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	338226Click image for larger version. 

Views:	37 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	338227

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Don't adjust ph at all.. Flush through with water straight from tap, 3x the size of pot, so if pots are say 11 litres, then feed 30+ litres through rach plant then feed straight after with half strength feed & Then Take it from there..The plants will continue to look crap, but at least they'll start feeding properly & produce a bit of bud..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (10-01-17), ganja.lad (10-01-17), MR B-loom (10-01-17)

Thanks

seems like magnesium def.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThcDan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i had this with plant magic soil on one of my grows a couple of yrs ago sure it's the area i'm in with crap water but dolomite lime and worm castings sorted it out next time.

i'll see if i can find a picture of it for you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to the_grey_area For This Useful Post: