Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Grow diary: First Space Bucket

Thanks

Cheers for the pointers. Much appreciated.

Thanks

Day 2: She's looking quite healthy to me (banana for scale)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170112_134753.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	338358
    Last edited by miaouing; 12-01-17 at 02:56 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to miaouing For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

You can't have any complaints with that girl mate.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

miaouing (12-01-17)

Thanks

Glad my joke didn't make too many people cringe in to a ball and shrivel up and die. No more banana jokes.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miaouing For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (12-01-17)

Thanks

More to add. I used about 10 litres (2.1 gal) of soil in the bucket. For such a limited space (currently < 1 sqr/ft without spacers), this is quite lot i feel. I will be sure to follow advice and keep the veg as short as i can. It's a pretty high yielding strain anyway (big bag), i think, so hopefully this will all be worthwhile with plenty of LST. I would much prefer a nice smoke over yield anyway. The point of this is to produce a nice product. I'm sure in the future i can, if wanted, increase my space, or use more buckets!

I have lots of faith in these little buckets, honestly. If configured correctly, i reckon you can get a nice little plant from this.
    Last edited by miaouing; 12-01-17 at 05:35 PM.

Thanks

Even more. I have a question. I want to clone this strain since i spent so much on setup (believe it or not). I'll of course do my research but if anyone wants to point me in the right direction, feel free. I like to hear from experienced growers.

Viz Guest

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (12-01-17), miaouing (12-01-17), M_C (18-01-17)

Thanks

Started the nutrient feed. 1ml biogrow in 1lt water. Decided to feed every second watering or so because the soil seems to drain quite quickly. I'm watering every 2-3 days. In hindsight i'd use 10% less perlite.

Day 8 pic. I see at least two leaf sets and i think i see more forming.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foto_no_exif.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	338676
    Last edited by miaouing; 18-01-17 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks

Oh and cheers for those links Viz. Very handy. Meant to say earlier.

Thanks

Sorry guys, i think you're all really great people but i can't cope with a forum that won't let me post links to studies that are totally benign.
    I'll keep this grow going and i thank you all for the advice, honestly. I was hesitant to even post a diary online and i think in many situations, a person is best going alone than broadcasting it.

Please ban/delete my account mods. You are all doing a great job and i wish you all the best.

* Asking for hookups or clones on the forum/chat or using the pm system
    * Abuse of other forum members either on the forum/chat or using the pm system
    * Posting up of sick or perverted images and links that others may find offensive
    * Advertising of any other business similar to THCtalk.com or selling the same goods as THCtalk.com, this includes linking to seedbanks
    * Any post/post's containing info or images of class A drugs of any kind
    * No advertising of any items/goods on the forum/chat unless you have asked admin first
    Nothing there banning links.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast