Thread: Seedling

Thanks

Default Seedling

Hi all a short questions i would like to know if anybody have time to confirm to me if my girl they look allright . Is first time for me when i grow and i wanna now if i am on the right way. Cheers they are on day 14 in total now they are on 18 h of 150 w cfl and twice when i watering them i use 1.5ml of root stimulant and after ph at 6.5
    Thanks allot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Budbox For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-17), joker_the_smoker (10-01-17)

Bulls Guest

They look great mate. Just keep the light on 24/7 for now to mantain same temperature. Keep doing what you doing.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-17), joker_the_smoker (10-01-17), Trex (19-01-17)

Viz Guest

Mate the plants in that image they look the picture of health. They are not too dark green and not pale looking. That images is however just over two weeks old, would it not be more beneficial to have a current image of your girls? Why worry about how plants look in a two week old image?

That got me confused to say the least.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Looking good budbox, if that's soil your using you shouldn't be ph,ing the water let the soil do the work for you. Also if you plan to leave them in those pots for a while longer you can top them up with fresh medium to support the stems.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-17)

Thanks

Yes sorry mate if i make u confuse my englis is not so good . This picture i just make it now. I have a metal halide i should change the lamp ? Or to put now on 24? Thanks for quick respond.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Budbox For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

looking nice matey. like bulls said you can leave the MH bulb running 24/0 at this early stage. could have it runnng like that all the way through veg stage but might be worth having at least 2 hours lights off time later on give bulb an ballast a breather

12. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-17)

Thanks

Thanks for all informations. I Appreciate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Budbox For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-17)