Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Autoflower outdoor growing

Thanks

Default Answered: Autoflower outdoor growing

Hi everyone!
    Im planning to plant some(6-7) autoflowering strains to mountain(guerilla style) on march, i know its early but is it gonna worth it? im gonna germinate them indoors and put them out after a week or 2. its 60 f degrees on daytime and 45 degrees f on nighttime where i live. but its getting hotter on april to 72/55 and getting hotter.

what do you think? :/

2. "cant say for sure as i cant find the webpage that mentioned that white russians and autos of that ilk can handle lower temps due to their countries of origen being russia n other really cold places.

would have thought best to contact seed sellers/strain makers n ask what they have/know of cold climate growing."

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,395 Times

I would leave it a lil longer fella til the warmer months maybe start end of April? But it does depend on your strains do you know about your seeds? How hot is it at the hottest in summer? If exetreme heat isn't a problem in peak summer time I would wait but big ups the guerilla grow all the best man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OGPermaBaked420 View Post
    I would leave it a lil longer fella til the warmer months maybe start end of April? But it does depend on your strains do you know about your seeds? How hot is it at the hottest in summer? If exetreme heat isn't a problem in peak summer time I would wait but big ups the guerilla grow all the best man
    i want to start as soon as possible, when i will harvest plants that i plant on march, i will continue planting. my problem is can auto strains grow at this conditions(60/45 degrees), i dont mind if it yields low. :/

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,395 Times

I don't have any experience personally with autos bud but I'd imagine they will be hardy enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OGPermaBaked420 For This Useful Post:

buggster34 (21-01-17)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 6

Yes it can be done would be better with regular strains to get a long veg through out the summer, if it was me I would go with something cheap like auto maza hope for the best here in the uk I wouldn't expect much off autos so early in the season but I could be wrong good luck it would be interesting to see the outcome.

Regards SQ.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Solo Quin View Post
    Yes it can be done would be better with regular strains to get a long veg through out the summer, if it was me I would go with something cheap like auto maza hope for the best here in the uk I wouldn't expect much off autos so early in the season but I could be wrong good luck it would be interesting to see the outcome.

Regards SQ.
    The main factor depending on what climate you are situated is frost here it can warm up then turn to ice in a matter of days this would kill most less hardy strains so you need to keep a close eye on the weather forcast early March is risky for sure.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Solo Quin View Post
    The main factor depending on what climate you are situated is frost here it can warm up then turn to ice in a matter of days this would kill most less hardy strains so you need to keep a close eye on the weather forcast early March is risky for sure.
    i have never seen an ice where i live. it is 37-38 f when december-january, never seen 30 degrees. so its not gonna be a problem i suppose. :/

Thanks

Its difficult if there is ice it will kill them, maybe you should think about indoor get full spectrum led should see you right.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks

You should be fine then I would still recomend getting regulars out as they will yield more in my opinion,hybrids from hell have a semi auto called gorrila gold that finishs about August also check out highrise seeds as I know they are at the forfront with out door auto genetic atm Gl.

Thanks

Can it be done difficult to say what climate we are talking about here, sunlight hour short days little light, only reason to get them out so early is to get a longer veg through out the summer in my opinion, its gamble you never know till you try id say 75% xhance of failing due to lack of light and cold climate.1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast