Thread: I need help with my seedlings!

Thanks

Default I need help with my seedlings!

hi all i am new to this website and i signed up because i am in desperate need of help with my 2 week old plants

i am growing in canna coco and this is my first time growing, i used a 600w dual spectrum HPS from seed, i germinated in jiffy pellets and transplanted them to 1 gallon pots of coco when roots were showing. the temps are 26 degrees at the tip of the leaf and i feed them with canna coco A and B at 300 ppm every other day.

now the problem i have is today i saw that one of the leaves on one of the plants have wilted massively and there are light brown / yellow blotches in the vain area on the leaf

where am i going wrong here i have pics showing the prom=blem any help is greatly appreciated.

(edit) the humidity is kind of a problem atm the lowest its ranging fro 35-40 im trying to bring it up but limited budget ect means its hard

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2494.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	338331 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2514.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	338336
    Last edited by subzy123; 11-01-17 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks

Hope alls well mate I think everything looks good when I started off some seeds before I got some water on 1 of the leafs just like that and it burnt a lil probably just the same

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dr-Chronic Guest

Hi there mate I'm not an expert but I'll try add my 2 pence, although I'm not a coco grower it looks like you may have a slight claw to the tip which may be your reason slightly to much feed 2. Get your light abit closer mate as the stem looks a tad strectched, if your humidity that low spray the inside of your tent with water or get something big enough and see through to pop over the top of plants make sure you spray though that will help keep humidity up for time being

Atb mate
    Last edited by Dr-Chronic; 17-01-17 at 12:49 AM.