Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: desperate for help with my seedlings

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Quote Originally Posted by subzy123 View Post
    so i should up the nutrient amount? and the PH has always been 6.0 - 6.2 could that be a problem? im absolutely gutted about the plant, Ive spent most of my money on equipment and stuff so i hope it doesnt die and there is something i can do to fix it. btw the run off is about ph 6.2 and 300ppm
    Don't stress dude, you are going to be fine. You are in the right place to guide you. The feed is fine, I think the main problem was a little water on the leaf. No dramas. The ideal range for the pH in coco is 5.5-6.2. If you stick to the lower value throughout veg, & the higher for flowering, you & your plant will be happy. Apart from that one leaf, your plants look great, keep up the good work.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (12-01-17)

Thanks

They don't look bad mate. Don't stress they'll be fine. Follow some advice and you'll be blooming them girlies I always get a few blotches on my babies (I do stress them a lot just the way I grow ) let them go a week or so and they'll sort them selfs out. Check my pics mine had some off the same issues and they rocketed. Hold your hand at the plant and if your bulb feels too hot move away and same if too far move closer. Once you have 4-5 sets of nice fan leaves remove any damaged one as they draw good energy from new growth

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jboi For This Useful Post:

Loki (12-01-17)

Thanks

thanks for all the replies guys, i feel a little less stressed about my girls now haha. im watering them tomorrow so ill lower the ph to 5.8, im currently watering them once every two days but there still wet at the bottom of the air pots am i watering them correctly? the guy at the grow shop said i should water them everyday but im not too sure, im scared of overwatering.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to subzy123 For This Useful Post:

Loki (12-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Quote Originally Posted by subzy123 View Post
    thanks for all the replies guys, i feel a little less stressed about my girls now haha. im watering them tomorrow so ill lower the ph to 5.8, im currently watering them once every two days but there still wet at the bottom of the air pots am i watering them correctly? the guy at the grow shop said i should water them everyday but im not too sure, im scared of overwatering.
    Every 2 days is fine at this stage but within the week I would start daily feeds as coco dries out pretty quick. The pots will feel considerably lighter after 2 days. Make sure to keep the coco fairly moist, as the leaves can droop quickly in coco. Start a diary & pm me a link. You will find this place very informative.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Ironman (13-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

again i see these plants are overwatered bach..... ease back on the watering a tad,but dont let them wilt,the idea at this stage is to grow roots ,,.... so dont let them dry rite out,but dont keep them soggy either,also make sure they nice and warm day + night

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Ironman (13-01-17), Jboi (12-01-17), joker_the_smoker (13-01-17), Loki (12-01-17)

Thanks

ive gone to see them today and the leaf hasnt got any worse so im happy about that, although i have noticed that the stems are going pruple starting from the top and working there way down does anyone know what this is? will upload pics in a sec

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

That looks like chlorine burn on those leaves man . If you gonna use tap water ,let it sit for 24 hrs before using and definetly do not get your leaves moist with chlorinated water . Chlorine is a super oxidizer (acid) =burn .

If you drop an air stone and pump air through your water,chlorine should gas off in half the time .

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Ironman (13-01-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2