Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: growth slow/yellow leaves

Thanks

oh .. well that's a possible i guess .. the packet says 'oo seeds chocolate kush fems' .. maybe we got confused by the array of options

Should we change the light cycle to force flowering .. she's doesn't seem big enough yet - son chose.. liked the sound of chocolate I think, I don't think it was any more scientific than that

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lynx46 For This Useful Post:

Glynne (13-01-17)

Thanks

we'll get a daylight photo tommorow - I appreciate it's difficult under the grow light, and the room light is hopeless\

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lynx46 For This Useful Post:

Glynne (13-01-17), M_C (13-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

A bit of love and attention she still can be luvvely.
    Lift the pot up and see how much it weighs...i bet its a lot.
    Dont....DONT water again until the pot gets alot lighter.
    I did the same as you when i grew for the first time and still got some decent smoke.
    Sorry for all the following questions but the answers you give can really help ppl to help you.
    What light are you using?
    How many hours light do you give her?
    Are you growing in a tent, cupboard, loft, etc.?
    What is your temperature/humidity readings?
    Do you have a fan circulating air?
    Do you have extraction?.
    Again. Sorry for all the questions.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks

It not an auto plant....
    To put her in flower you need to turn your light cycle to 12/12 to make her flower.

Thanks

Just over 8 weeks to flower it says on the stain info..
    When you switch to 12/12 she will stetch for about 2 weeks, this is her getting ready to flower properly. Some ppl count the amount of flowering weeks from when she stops streching and some ppl count from changing light to 12/12... ive just got back to growing after a long break but i seem to remember counting from about 2 weeks after change of light schedule.
    Im growing some autos now for the first time so im not a pro by any strech of the imagination.
    Anyway.. good luck and ask anything...this forum has loads of really experienced ppl.
    P.s... start a grow diary, it's a good way of keeping track of what you do.

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-1 2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	338504Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-1 3.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	338505

we used a open bag of hanging basket compost and we think it has fungus gnats in it.
    we are growing it in a 1.5m by 0.75m by 2.2m cupboard.
    we are using a meizhi 300w led grow light which ins 20 inches from the top of the plant.
    she is on a 20/4 hour daylight cycle.
    we're not controlling temperature or humidity . its room temp plus the heat the light gives off
    We have a adjustable speed fan going through a homemade carbon filter circulating air 24/7
    we have treated the top of the soil with 150ml of 0.06% hydrogen peroxide in a attempt to kill any fungus gnats and get some oxygen to her roots the potato slices are were showing quite a lot of young gnats(or possibly thrips)but that seems to have calmed down since the treatment.

we doubt its a nutrient problem as its had rich compost.the potting and hanging basket having added nutrients.
    we have removed some of the yellowing leaves which has made her look a bit healthier, we've made a lame attempt at cloning from the yellowing leaves rather than just binning them.

were considering sacrificing her for clones what do you think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2