Thread: Is this an auto that isnt an auto...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Default Is this an auto that isnt an auto...

I saw this thread and wanted to ask a follow on question...
    This auto seems very slow if it was planted on the 10th of november.. before my girls were even germinated. Could this be an auto flower that isnt going to autoflower...
    Its a new member ( who could post pics with only 1 post funnily).. and i thought some ppl more experienced than me with autos might help them out, he could be waiting a long time for it to flower if it is... that would be a bummer for a 1st grow.
    Thanks all.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-yellow-leaves

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

ggotch (14-01-17), M_C (12-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glynne View Post
    I saw this thread and wanted to ask a follow on question...
    This auto seems very slow if it was planted on the 10th of november.. before my girls were even germinated. Could this be an auto flower that isnt going to autoflower...
    Its a new member ( who could post pics with only 1 post funnily).. and i thought some ppl more experienced than me with autos might help them out, he could be waiting a long time for it to flower if it is... that would be a bummer for a 1st grow.
    Thanks all.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-yellow-leaves
    Could happen i know a guy who had some candycane autos that never autoed so its very possible

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

Glynne (12-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

yeh ive had one do the same,was stressed to fk mind,i had very very low RH at the time,10% area i think and it simply sat and vegged veeery slooowly.

i binned it in the end,was just too sickly and wasnt going to recover with my feeble skills/enviroment.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Glynne (13-01-17)

Thanks

You can attempt to flip 12/12 and it might go

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

Glynne (13-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

It turns out he thought it was an auto and its not.... we all make mistakes..lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (13-01-17), SirBudsAlot (13-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirBudsAlot View Post
    Could happen i know a guy who had some candycane autos that never autoed so its very possible
    Yes... I have 3 Candy Cane right now that are not flowering. I also have Early Miss & Train Wreck in the same grow and they both started to flower at 4 weeks and will probably finish in the next couple of weeks (week 8 or 9). I just LSTed the tops of the CC and will go to 12/12 once the others have finished. I found a thread in another forum and there are a bunch of people having the same problem with CC and the 12/12 did start them to flower.

H420

H420

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobby420 For This Useful Post:

Glynne (22-01-17)