Thread: Help me...........

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

Talking Help me...........

So room temps 75f down to 62f rh high 54% low 30% good air exchange growing in coco fed nutes to cf 14 ph 5.8-5.9 on alternative waterings.
    So 4 weeks into flower now lights not close to plants nor too excessive fan blowing.
    Left to right is the starting to yellow to finally yellowing and falling off, it's not every leaf just the odd leaf on all plants in various places on the plants..
    The plants are budding up superbly just the odd fan leaf problem, we can rule out over watering as they have been vegged for 4-5 weeks in 10 litre hempy buckets and are supping nutes fast, ph and cf are all ok although i had the issues of ph being way out in 1st two weeks of flowering as my meter was bust so the ph then was @ 7.2 - 7.4 when my usual coco sweet spot imho is 5.9ph so i flushed until ph was within range then started to slowly up my feed cf, this was weeks ago.

I fed my plants 2 days ago with bloom and pk 13/14 cf18 ph5.9

Today i flushed one plant with 2.5 litres of ph'ed 5.5 water cf 0

Run off is cf15 ph6.

room temps min 63.4f, room min rh 26%

Room temps max 75.4f, room max rh 38%

Does this shed any more light on my issues.

Imnice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l1.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	338442   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m3.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	338443  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

redisiel (14-01-17)

Viz Guest

With the Ph range being off for a while your plants would not have been able to absorb the different nutrients that require a lower Ph range. That deficit would certainly manifest in your leaves consistent with the image of the different leaves. The colour of your plants is very deep green, but that could just be the flash of your camera too. If the leaves have a waxy sheen to them it may be that way to much Nitrogen was taken up during this period too, I do see a couple of leaves at the bottom showing a bit of a claw but that is not shown on the rest of the plant that I can see.

I think what you have done is for the best. I would have leeched rather than flushed, but maybe for you it is the same thing. For me a leech means 3 x the pot size capacity normal tap water. Would not bother about RO or any fancy water just tap water.

Then proceed as you have been doing with slowly introducing nutes. The dark green colour does worry me.

Speaking of water, what was the temp of the water you fed your girl.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

redisiel (14-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Have you checked the calibration of your PH pen?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

redisiel (14-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

I would get your humidity up a bit also
    Sorry read the beginning of post again on the rh
    Good luck mate
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Lol i never test water temps as they are in coco hempys and water is maybe below ambient room temps not cold not warm, as for the ph being out ages ago, that is a possibility Viz but i have flushed with cf15 ph 5.9 with cal mag added @ 1/2ml per litre of made up nute solution.
    The clawing lower leaves not even noticed it, so i just checked my plants and there isn't any clawing Viz.
    MC the ph pen is new and always stored calibrated weekly so i think that is ok.
    Redsiel, now way jose, i don't do high rh in flower, never have and never will, althoug another grower pal, much more experienced than me says RH is way to low, he has his @ 75% in flower FOOK DAT.
    SO I'LL UPDATE ON MY FINDINGS LATER I THINK IT WILL AMAZE YOU ALL.
    Imnice
    Last edited by imnice; 14-01-17 at 04:20 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

Happy you are sorted. The reason I mention temp of water is simply because sometime plant roots don't like it too cold or too warm. Can impact on absorption if outside the acceptable range.

Re the Claw leaves - mate I am very happy to be owned about that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

imnice (14-01-17)

Thanks

Lol i'm not sorted yet but getting there methinks Viz.
    Imnice

13. The Following User Says Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post: