Thread: Plant size after long veg

Thanks

Default Plant size after long veg

Hi All

So my amphetamine autos are well along their way and i'm expecting them to finish mid feb ish.

Ive planted 1 x fastbuds GSC auto in with them thats about 14 days from seed so once the other 3 are done the GSC will be alone in the tent for a while.

I have a house inspection (i rent) at the end of March so ill need to have the GSC finished so I can pack the tent away for the visit.

I got some free seeds with my Herbies order so im wondering if I should put them in and veg them with the GSC auto and then put them in a box a few hours then flip to flower when I've put the tent back in place later that day.

If i put the seeds in today they'll get about 75 days or so of veg. I only have a small 80 x 80 x 1600 tent and im using 11ltr pots with a 250w dual and 300w red cfl.

Will they outgrow the tent if I veg for that long? Im hoping that I can flip them straight into flower and save some time.

The seeds I have are 1 x Feminised Desconocida Kush & 2 x Regular Nichole Kush. I have 1 GSC Auto but dont think I have time to finish it before the end of march now hence my idea to do a long veg on photos.

Thanks

Also, my current grow is my first and I like the idea of experimenting with different methods to see what gets the best yields etc. I started with autos coz they need less fuss but not against the idea of photos. I don't know what id do if they grew too tall for the tent though.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

you would need to bend and tie, that would create lots of width but less tall

4. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (14-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    you would need to bend and tie, that would create lots of width but less tall
    Yea I was expecting to LST but its the height im worried about when I flip them into flower.

Thanks

Im thinking of topping the hell out of them and then LST them as much as possible. I cant scrog because I need to get them out for feeding.

I think it'll be ok but wondering if anyone has any experience with these strains and small grooms (with long 70 odd days veg period).

Maybe a stupid question but dont want to waste any seeds coz I'm thinking of a guerrilla grow later this year and had these in mind coz they were free...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

keeping height down can be done. by as said above with topping an lst. but also running MH bulb during the first 2 weeks of the flip and also keeping lights on and off temps close the same during the 1st 2 weeks of flip.
    i got 75% sativa at moment an stretch aint been a worry fingers crossed though haha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (16-01-17)