Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An American Werewolf in Cornwall here looking for fellow herbalists!

Thanks

Cool An American Werewolf in Cornwall here looking for fellow herbalists!

Hey guys, myself the missus the cat and dog just moved down for more environmental related work as London was just too grey, but know 0 people yet and am looking for help getting an effective cheese/kush yield out of a covert 1 m2 setup, possibly LED.. thoughts? Also, it's going to be at LEAST 60 days, so I know you can't ask for hookups or send me through to someone but.. any help that won't break forum rules is much appreciated.

Safe brozies and hoezies, also fyi screw the rest of England, beaches pasties icecream and hippie women is where it's at!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RacingGreen For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (18-01-17), ERBURT (15-01-17), GEORGE (15-01-17), hightime2016 (18-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Thct is where it's at : )
    As long as you don't hint for hook ups or any of that.
    Stick around an to the rules an yourll have
    The best weed you've ever had when you've sorted yourself.
    Welcome along btw

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

British green (15-01-17), GEORGE (17-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Don't go on the moors mind..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-01-17), RacingGreen (17-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Hi mate, welcome along

My grow room is just over a cubic meter too

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-01-17)

Thanks

Sorry Erburt, wasn't looking for that persay mainly just some local ganjafied people to chill and talk about setups, but if anyone around here wants to chat on messenger or whatsapp give me a shout I'm not used to smoking alone!

Also have any of you guys got any first-hand experience of yield/flavour from LED? Trying to keep power and heat way down.

Thanks dudes!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RacingGreen For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (18-01-17), GEORGE (17-01-17)

Thanks

Newbie to the forum here too, I've been in a similar position to you, i'm presuming that its a boiler cupboard?
    While reading about LED's and in particular the reviews it seemed impossible to know the actual wattage of what you're buying, 600 watt unit's reported to be drawing 170 watts. It didn't seem too bad for anything +1000watts or +200GBP. Considering the space I have (very similar to yours) i've gone for a dual spectrum 300watt CFL. They're about 35GBP and not as bad on electricity as a HPS (I don't think)
    (Sorry I dont have a pound sign key thats why it says GBP,GBP)
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingGreen View Post
    Sorry Erburt, wasn't looking for that persay mainly just some local ganjafied people to chill and talk about setups, but if anyone around here wants to chat on messenger or whatsapp give me a shout I'm not used to smoking alone!

Also have any of you guys got any first-hand experience of yield/flavour from LED? Trying to keep power and heat way down.

Thanks dudes!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JakeB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Hello & Welcome to THCtalk.com Discussion forum RacingGreen, hope you enjoy yourself and find plenty of useful information on hear……..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

Quote Originally Posted by JakeB View Post
    Newbie to the forum here too, I've been in a similar position to you, i'm presuming that its a boiler cupboard?
    While reading about LED's and in particular the reviews it seemed impossible to know the actual wattage of what you're buying, 600 watt unit's reported to be drawing 170 watts. It didn't seem too bad for anything +1000watts or +200GBP. Considering the space I have (very similar to yours) i've gone for a dual spectrum 300watt CFL. They're about 35GBP and not as bad on electricity as a HPS (I don't think)
    (Sorry I dont have a pound sign key thats why it says GBP,GBP)
    A 300W CFL is 50W more expensive than a 250W HPS and not nearly as effective so it disagree with the expense. You'll still need a 4" fan/filter with a 300W CFL as you would with HPS
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-01-17), joker_the_smoker (18-01-17)

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGreen View Post

Thanks dudes!
    Take a look thro TaNgPeNg 's diary's and photo's, that will get you an insight as to what is capable with modern day LED's.. All the best.. DD

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-01-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast