Thread: Lux meter

Thanks

Default Lux meter

Ok seen a few posts about lux meters and people saying about using iPhone apps? Are the apps good enough for "tough" testing? If so which apps are best?

Also I'm guessing purchasing a decent lux meter isn't needed as it's more of a one off test? Or do people use it more than one? ie periodically?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Anonymous Green For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (16-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

wouldnt bother with an app if am honest. if its that important to you though bro i would invest in proper reader. even better just change bulb after couple grows

dont think i will ever bother with lux meter imho

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Blue (16-01-17)

Thanks

More just curious if the sides of my plant is getting proper light rather than just reflected light from the walls which doesn't do much good to it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Anonymous Green For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (16-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Anonymous Green View Post
    More just curious if the sides of my plant is getting proper light rather than just reflected light from the walls which doesn't do much good to it

what reflector you an bulb you running? if they not in a scrog screen gently rotate them a bit each day this is assuming you in pots. as i dont know any info bout your grow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Dr Anonymous Green (16-01-17)

Thanks

I'm in autopots, yeah i could just lift them out and turn them daily but wheres the fun in that? haha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Anonymous Green View Post
    I'm in autopots, yeah i could just lift them out and turn them daily but wheres the fun in that? haha
    feck knows lol. but its a solution to your problem

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Dr Anonymous Green (16-01-17), M_C (16-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    feck knows lol. but its a solution to your problem
    When they are smaller its easier to turn them (square pots) but again when they are smaller it's much easier to just push them closer together, problem arises when they are bigger plants