Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24

Thread: Breaking bud does train wreck and manifold training

Thanks
    Thanked 25,503 Times in 8,644 Posts

shit man you chopped fast there matey! fuckin nanas maaaaan. buds still looking good though matey. swing over the gaff now

Current Diary - Ding Ding - Heavy Weight Dream Machine
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ream-Machine-D

Forum Rules http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/faq.php

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Breaking bud (02-05-17), Trex (02-05-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,418 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    shit man you chopped fast there matey! fuckin nanas maaaaan. buds still looking good though matey. swing over the gaff now
    Ye man had to.wasnt gonna risk it.still a nice smoke though even though it's early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breaking bud For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (02-05-17), Trex (02-05-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,054 Times in 4,420 Posts

Wow, so sorry to hear about the Hermaphroditism mate, do you think it being mainlined was the cause?.. I didn't even know that was a thing?... I just assumed it happens through crappy selection when breeding or something...
    Whatever the weather Trevor but basically fuck!... I'm sorry to read it happened​ to you mate. At least you know you did your best and it had nothing to do with you. She had the best of everything by the looks of it, perfect spacing, loads of room for airflow etc etc..

Sent from The MonkeyDrome

Odour Control!!!

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes! - Bill S. Preston, Esq

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

Breaking bud (14-05-17), Trex (14-05-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,418 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Catch_E_Monkey View Post
    Wow, so sorry to hear about the Hermaphroditism mate, do you think it being mainlined was the cause?.. I didn't even know that was a thing?... I just assumed it happens through crappy selection when breeding or something...
    Whatever the weather Trevor but basically fuck!... I'm sorry to read it happened​ to you mate. At least you know you did your best and it had nothing to do with you. She had the best of everything by the looks of it, perfect spacing, loads of room for airflow etc etc..

Sent from The MonkeyDrome
    Thanks catch.its all good funny thing is this train wreck from greenhouse seeds was the second one out the same pack that turned on me the first being my Pepsi challenge one just after Christmas.even though stress may have contributed to the problem I believe it was a shit selection to.but hey fek it on with the next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Breaking bud For This Useful Post:

Trex (14-05-17)

Thanks

Nice man lovelly job with shapening her to bolloks.
    Thanks good lessons.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24