Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: accoustic ducting & standard ducting combo!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,704 Times

Default accoustic ducting & standard ducting combo!

What reflector haha... iPhones

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WADDIS For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (17-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

ello buddy. i just use elctrical insulation tape or duct tape. could always stick a clip on it afterwards of wanted.
    its was a 5inch cool tube mate. reflector came with it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

WADDIS (17-01-17)

Thanks

It just looks a lot better than mine mines quite cheap looking/feeling, I want to change it tbh but I'm gunna get first grow under belt before I start changing shit haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WADDIS For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (17-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WADDIS View Post
    It just looks a lot better than mine mines quite cheap looking/feeling, I want to change it tbh but I'm gunna get first grow under belt before I start changing shit haha
    it be ok mate seems good to me matey. just get rid that acoustic on the inside so you got some space

you growing in coco or soil? giz shout if ya need anything else bro
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 17-01-17 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks

I'm in soil mate plant magic supreme, then grow, bloom and bio silicon to feed, wanted to keep it really simple on the first
    Go like . And cheers mate, I'm wanting to get this grow out of the way then maybe do a mentored grow on my second one

Thanks

I'm in soil mate plant magic supreme, then grow, bloom and bio silicon to feed, wanted to keep it really simple on the first
    Go like . And cheers mate, I'm wanting to get this grow out of the way then maybe do a mentored grow on my second one
    yea mate mentor the best way, its still not to late to get one now buddy some great soil growers on on here.then you learn what you need 1st time around i grow in coco meself not a soil fan

10. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

WADDIS (18-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times

IMHO if you sort out the ducting properly then there is no need for acoustic ducting....

I run my ducting as the pics above (& this is my second grow room running this configuration) & my oscillating fan in the grow room makes more noise than my 5" RVK extraction & my 4" RVK intake combined...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

WADDIS (18-01-17)

Thanks

Ya know what joker I'm gunna start a diary tonight, cuz there's a few noob issues I've got with ma grow and I could really do with the advice haha, and thanks for the input mc I can't wait to just have a bit of extra space in ma tent haha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WADDIS For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (18-01-17)

Thanks

Ya know what joker I'm gunna start a diary tonight, cuz there's a few noob issues I've got with ma grow and I could really do with the advice haha, and thanks for the input mc I can't wait to just have a bit of extra space in ma tent haha
    nice one bro

16. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

WADDIS (18-01-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2