Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shogun samurai nutrients

Thanks

Default Shogun samurai nutrients

Has anyone had any experience with this brand of nutes? Specifically the Coco range. I've read that the bloom and pk boosters are meant to be better than the canna equivalent and cheaper but this is written by the company selling it and I'm yet to find any independent grow review on it yet....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

yup run me 1st grow with them. did what needed. but i run canna now. there calmag is good though. cant go wrong so to speak with cana in coco probs wrong wording there lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

British green (16-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    yup run me 1st grow with them. did what needed. but i run canna now. there calmag is good though. cant go wrong so to speak with cana in coco probs wrong wording there lol
    I use there cal/mag and canna everything else

sent from mission control

5. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (16-01-17)

Thanks

What's so good about their cal mag? Also any thoughts on their pk booster? I've read quite a lot of info saying that 13/14 boosters are too high in P and the samurai is 9/18 I think...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hanny098 For This Useful Post:

British green (17-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hanny098 View Post
    What's so good about their cal mag? Also any thoughts on their pk booster? I've read quite a lot of info saying that 13/14 boosters are too high in P and the samurai is 9/18 I think...
    There cal/mag just works don't think there's anything special about it . I've never used their pk and have used only canna pk and monster bloom by grotek which is in a powdered form .

sent from mission control

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Hashhound (10-01-18), joker_the_smoker (17-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

yea i used there pk on last grow but ditched there sumo boost for Advanced nutes big bud. yea just works i guess lol. still got bottle of there katana roots an silicon. i will use it if needed like. but i have used the canna rhizo an katana roots an i would say rhizo better.
    if they good enough for British then they good to go bro his plants look sweet

11. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

British green (17-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

I've run like 3 grows with shogun.

Their calmag and silicon are my go to. They worked so I stuck with them.

Their hydro stuff is banging.

Dragon force is a beast but it can hermie your plants very quickly if you use it too early.2 grows have hermie few weeks after I dosed it.

Katana roots is garbage. Buy rhizotonic

Their p/k gives massive issues. Id avoid if I were you used it on 2 grows before I gave up and was sick of it messing up near the end.

Hammerhead is better.

Geisha spray is pretty good if you. Top the plant spray the plant with geisha and the part you cut will. Most likely grow a new node. Tbh I spray all my plants when vegging then after a top or anything where I have cut.

Their boost clogged my hydro setup but they now have a boost for hydro it seemed to work well but pricey.

Used their hydro A&B veg and bloom and had no troubles other than the ec is very high.

Their coco A&B is again needed at a higher ec.
    I'm feeding little plants 0.6 ec at the moment on their A&B. And will. Most likely push that higher in the coming days.

Is recommend their calmag, silicon, geisha, boost, A&B hydro.

Coco I'm still. Making my mind up on. It's either I suck or it's the nutes.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

See I have different results
    Check my diary katana roots is the bolox
    Look at my root mass during veg
    I don't get how you say the ec is high.... it's as high as you give. You should never follow bottle instructions

Dragon force is a ripen type before flush
    You have issues weeks after dosing with it
    Well obviously
    You are not making sense

Follow my diary for shogun bud

Also want to add their active boost for hydro is same price as there sumo boost so wtf

You can't slate a nutrient company just because youb messed up man
    Last edited by ENGLISH_HERBSMAN; 09-01-18 at 01:29 AM.
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

toblue (16-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

If your having issues with the nutrients tho fwank and need help pm me mate I'll see if I can help

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

toblue (13-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ENGLISH_HERBSMAN View Post
    See I have different results
    Check my diary katana roots is the bolox
    Look at my root mass during veg
    I don't get how you say the ec is high.... it's as high as you give. You should never follow bottle instructions

Dragon force is a ripen type before flush
    You have issues weeks after dosing with it
    Well obviously
    You are not making sense

Follow my diary for shogun bud

Also want to add their active boost for hydro is same price as there sumo boost so wtf

You can't slate a nutrient company just because youb messed up man
    They didn't make active boost when I bought it mate. They brought it out after complaints about hydro.

I emailed and talked them thoroughly on it.

Roots is shit. I've gone through plenty of bottles of the stuff and the one time I tried rhizotonic it blew katana out the water. Never bought anymore after that.

Slate the company? I'm still currently using shogun... I don't see the above as slating its my observations. My whole nutrient stock was shogun before and I've swapped things around like the P/K

Dragon force triggers issues well before the recommended time its supposed to be dosed.
    Which is 2 weeks before you flush.

I've used canna nutes and plants don't show deficiency at lower ec like shogun does.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast