Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shogun samurai nutrients

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Hardly saying they are shit. I've got almost the whole range bar the ones I have used all the bottle.

Thanks

Some of their cal mag just arrived today, delighted to hear this good review

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hashhound View Post
    Some of their cal mag just arrived today, delighted to hear this good review
    Use very little it raises the ec very high its potent stuff and don't follow their instructions on foliar feeding sure they say like 5ml/L

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

Hashhound (10-02-18)

Thanks

Default Shogun nutrients

Quote Originally Posted by hanny098 View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with this brand of nutes? Specifically the Coco range. I've read that the bloom and pk boosters are meant to be better than the canna equivalent and cheaper but this is written by the company selling it and I'm yet to find any independent grow review on it yet....
    Me and my mate have done a grow each using shogun boost, pk and dragon force, both had our best harvest to date.
    We used canna a&b along side shogun nuts and growing lemon haze, plants ended up 7 ft tall and all quality dense buds.
    I was using an IWS system and he was hand feeding in coco, So we are sticking with it due to being cheaper and good quality.

Returned over 5oz per plant with one 600watt hps covering 4 plants, using clones from our previous grows.

Hope this helps someone 👍🏻

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Slowstrokea For This Useful Post:

toblue (16-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

I've just started using their A&B found it soaks into Coco quicker and more evenly but does seem to raise the PH more. Will also give their boost a go.

It is more expensive to buy than Canna but dilution rates seem to be slightly less to get the same ec. I kind of like the fact that they haven't tried to undercut Canna and beat them on price they (Growell) seem to be going head to head with them on product quality. Time will tell if it is any better. It will be difficult for me to give a comparison as I am a fairly new grower and would like to think my growing skills are still improving rapidly with each grow.

It would be nice to hear from experienced growers who's learning curve has leveled off to see if the Shogun is any better than the other more established brands.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Just done a proper test with just Shogun A/B with no other additives and in fact it DOES NOT raise the PH. Also the dilution rates are only marginally less than Canna (20 ml or so to a 150 litre tub @1.2 ec).

So to put things into perspective Shogun needs to be better than Canna as it is a good bit more Expensive!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Just done a proper test with just Shogun A/B with no other additives and in fact it DOES NOT raise the PH. Also the dilution rates are only marginally less than Canna (20 ml or so to a 150 litre tub @1.2 ec).

So to put things into perspective Shogun needs to be better than Canna as it is a good bit more Expensive!!
    I'm a cheap ass in my shop shogun is cheaper.

Only silicon raises pH.

I find I use less canna though. Especially the hydro stuff.

Thanks

Default shogun samurai nutrient feed chart

Quote Originally Posted by ENGLISH_HERBSMAN View Post
    If your having issues with the nutrients tho fwank and need help pm me mate I'll see if I can help
    Hey there new to this forum i found due to online shogun nutrient research and im wondering if any of you guys could possibly help me in passing me a feed chart for the samurai coco nutes i do have one i have created that ive listed below i just want to make sure it looks okay to anyone with experience with this brand of nutrient

edit : this will be my first ever run in 2 weeks time wishhh me luckkk - the shogun nutrients are what ill be using hence why im asking for a feed chart

Gorilla Glue & Pineapple Express is what ive chosen (photoperiods)

3x3 tent - 240W IONBOARD S33 LED - 5 Gallon fabric pots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shogun chart update.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	538.6 KB 
ID:	443373  
    Last edited by TheGreenGroomer; 02-12-23 at 05:27 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGreenGroomer For This Useful Post:

MrG (02-12-23)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2