Default flow in tube

hi guys im finishing my dwc build and i have one last problem
    i instelled the pump 5k l/h
    the flow in the tubes is not equal
    the presure is no the best cuz the chiller and all the tubes
    so what can i do to make the flow go equal to all the 3 res

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

why not just run off pump and split off to feed all pots equally instead of in series? Abit like this:

Pump straight out of brain then split off to feed each pot, that way they should all get the same amount of pressure.

Cant see where your return is coming back to brain from either, small netpots ur using there. U goin for a realy short veg or something?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (20-01-17)

Thanks

only way i can think of is as jesse says, unless you use some sort of pressure regulating valves or Something but thats going to be a mare id of thought...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

where the pipe comes back from the chiller you have teed off to the pot with high pressure, this is why the pressure is higher at this pot, because its nearest the pump. at that point you want to create a 3 way manifold, so that all the feed pipes to the pots are an equal length from the manifold
    The other option is the way Jesse has shown, but this willl mean that you need another pump, just for the chiller. A maxijet 1000 would do the chiller, and if you did it this way your buckets would have more pressure as the water doesnt have to travel to the chiller, get chilled then return back, it will just go straight from the pump in the brain pot to the buckets. I would go for this option if you have the funds for another pump, or the 1st option if you dont.
    the other advantage with the second option is that where you return from the chiller, you can create a waterfall in the res, thus creating more Dissolved oxygen. Its a win win.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (21-01-17)