Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stealth chest of drawers 12/12 cfl budget grow

MrChedHead Guest

High output T5s mate they are awesome lights, no match hps like but ate decent.... hell you could even fit a 200w prakasa cob light in there an do 5oz i reckon
    ATB with your grow

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

dreamgreen (18-01-17), M_C (18-01-17)

Thanks

I have just had a look up of prakasa... look awesome... but £200 for a 200w is sadly more than i can justify! I had looked into t5's but everywhere i looked was low wattage and mainly for g.vegging and not flowering so put me off... any recomnendations?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Lets hope my mentor can help me
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?76922-Dreamgreens-Northern-Lights-Blue-Mentored-By-Budmore

MrChedHead Guest

Maxibright lightwave t5 fixture.... they make lovely short plants with tight nodes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

dreamgreen (18-01-17)

Thanks

GOOD NEWS!
    after having a look and consulting a friend who grows. He has a spare digital ballast And reflector he will permanent loan me... so i just need a 150w dual spectrum bulb!

SO THATS THE LIGHTING SORTED LOL

Still not sure what filter and fan to go for i cant tell between... anyone help?

A

B

C

Anyone any experience? These seem to be the 3 common ones.... i would prefer quietness.... and are the filters any good?

Thanks 👌

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamgreen For This Useful Post:

MrChedHead Guest

I wouldnt run hps in that mini chest of draws mate its gonna be a right ball ache imho.... your better off throwin an led light or something on a credit card lol..... have you thought about ventilation?? How are you going to get fresh air into your cab?? If you go for passive then your gonna have to deal with light leaks an shit, active is by far the easiest option but no inline fans are going to be quiet mate 😞 .....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by dreamgreen View Post
    GOOD NEWS!
    after having a look and consulting a friend who grows. He has a spare digital ballast And reflector he will permanent loan me... so i just need a 150w dual spectrum bulb!

SO THATS THE LIGHTING SORTED LOL

Still not sure what filter and fan to go for i cant tell between... anyone help?

A

B

C

Anyone any experience? These seem to be the 3 common ones.... i would prefer quietness.... and are the filters any good?

Thanks 

Sunmaster do a 150w Dual Spectrum bulb (I know as I have one )

Out of the three pics, the middle one is probably the quietest fan & the last one the noisiest...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

dreamgreen (18-01-17)

Thanks

Ill get a sunmaster ordered up 😀 what you make of the filters that come with in the kit?
    Up to the job or tat? Is there a better combo thats not big bucks but will be adequate?
    Ive just sealed it all up and next to no light leaks 👌

Thanks

Ok so. After geeking up on here and working out the size of my space and how big of a fan i will need i have found a 120lph fan that blows at 26db which is a lot quieter than any i have found and ample big enough! And its about 9.99 delivered. So its a no brainer.. lol still after budget filter advice?? As dont wanna buy a cheapie if no good....

I also geeked up on soil. I got john innes verve sowing and cutting compost. Ill mix some perlite in.

Found a local spot that sells old timer grow and bloom. So got them and 3x 6.5l potts.

Still left with 3x decisions...

2 or 3 plants (41×31×17")

Carbon filter?

What seeds?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Get yourself somthing from the lowryder strain, I did 2 in an old electrical cabinet i found at work and managed 3/4 oz

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Birdseye For This Useful Post:

M_C (15-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

He ended up doing photo period northern lights x big bud on a 12/12 grow, the diary is here - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...entored-by-M_C

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2