Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: phresh hyperfine stealth?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,555 Times

Also if it's in the loft you just need to ensure it isn't resting on the floor to prevent vibrations producing sound. It will be more than quiet enough for a loft

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

Weedian (31-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terajuana View Post
    It depends on the amount of airflow you need. Buying a larger fan allows you to run it at lower speeds which is quiet. When I had it running I had to put my ear to the door to hear the noise.
    Thats what I was hoping to hear thanks mate! (too much money for me to shell out without some sort of tangible feedback)

Im prob gonna get an 8" and turn it right down in the hopes that'll be enough to do a 1m1mx2m (or maybe even a .75x.75x160) inaudibly from the floor below

Thanks

I had it in a 75 x 75 x 2 and it was on about 38% (lowest setting is 35%)

My new tent is 1.5 x 1.5 and I am going to mount it inside directly attached to the scrubber. Was measuring last night

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

MackDaddyErb (01-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

I had it in a 75 x 75 x 2 and it was on about 38% (lowest setting is 35%)

My new tent is 1.5 x 1.5 and I am going to mount it inside directly attached to the scrubber. Was measuring last night
    How loud is it fella ? Have you tried any other fans? Thinkig of buying one of these.

Thanks

Mrnice

Thanks

Haven't tried other fans. To reduce noise you will have to build a container with other fans and I just couldn't be bothered to be honest. I have mine running at about 40 percent in my new tent. You have to put your ear to the door to hear it

Thanks

Question

Haven't tried other fans. To reduce noise you will have to build a container with other fans and I just couldn't be bothered to be honest. I have mine running at about 40 percent in my new tent. You have to put your ear to the door to hear it

Hey Terajuana

my tent is only 2'x2'x4.5' so fairly small. I was gonna grab the Hyper Fan Stealth 6" with controller
    (Hooked up to a mountain air 6" CF)

What size is yours? 8"?

How loud is the thing if your in the room with it? mines gonna be connected to duct, outside of my tent (carbon filter inside the tent connected via insulated ducting)

I thought having the 6" on 50% would be near silent, like 90% silent, but heard you say that the 8" on 40% could be heard outside the room with your ear to the door, is that right? (I know the 8" on 40% would be even quieter than the 6" on 50%{i think})

Just trying to get a feel for it

Appreciate anything you have to say on it at all

I tried to PM you this but as I'm a new user I need to have posted 20 times

Thanks bud

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddyErb View Post
    Hey Terajuana

my tent is only 2'x2'x4.5' so fairly small. I was gonna grab the Hyper Fan Stealth 6" with controller
    (Hooked up to a mountain air 6" CF)

What size is yours? 8"?

How loud is the thing if your in the room with it? mines gonna be connected to duct, outside of my tent (carbon filter inside the tent connected via insulated ducting)

I thought having the 6" on 50% would be near silent, like 90% silent, but heard you say that the 8" on 40% could be heard outside the room with your ear to the door, is that right? (I know the 8" on 40% would be even quieter than the 6" on 50%{i think})

Just trying to get a feel for it

Appreciate anything you have to say on it at all

I tried to PM you this but as I'm a new user I need to have posted 20 times

Thanks bud
    8" fans on half speed tend to be quiter than 6" fans since they running at a lower rpm im no vent expert tho

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks

I have an 8 inch. My air circulation fans are louder.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrnice586 View Post
    8" fans on half speed tend to be quiter than 6" fans since they running at a lower rpm im no vent expert tho

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yes mate thats what i thought

Thanks

I have an 8 inch. My air circulation fans are louder.

So... Pretty quiet?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast