Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Cregles THC BOMB

Viz Guest

Improving, and you can remove them if you like. They will not recover.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Cregles (01-02-17)

Thanks

yeah she greatly improved i change the cycle from just plain water foliation to cal mag with what i feed her, if i give her nutes i just water if its a water i cal-mag foliate

Removed about 20 dead leafs most just fell off as soon as i touched but they were older leaves. another month and she should be ready for the snip

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cregles For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Also ordered my next seeds ready got 3 critical kush but not autoflowers just fems so im going to have to figure a way to keep the temps up during lights off. any suggestions anyone would be highly recommended i was thinking of a mini radiator from argos. or b&q when i pick up my compost.

Viz Guest

You have a number of options open to you. Budget is the only determinate.

#1 Get a electric fan heater from anyplace you like £12 on avarage. They have a built in thermostat and with some trial and error you can get it to do the job of maintaining a constant temp in the groom.
    #2 You use any heating source, with a 13A digital thermostat plug £20 on ebay. More accurate and more options for programming in the desired temps or time based.
    #3 A groom controller such as the Evolution. This allows you to manage fan speeds, temp, and RH too. £109 - £179 depending where you buy from.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Gordielfc (05-02-17)

Thanks

I think for now as im limited in space ill just get a cheap fan heater but ensure it has a built in thermostat, im doing just fems and i know it will be cold lights off, im doing my garden in spring / summer what inclues a 18ft by 13ft shed for storage and a section for 4 plants xD

i have everything ready including tent, so i will look into a groom controller thank you

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	339691Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	339692Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	339693Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	339694

Few random pictures and a sneak at main cola

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cregles For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sorry it has been a while from my last post i had internet troubles and i lost my job and been in training and got a new one, im going to abandon this journal and create my next one seeing as this grow has finished and i have my new one in already unfortunately i never took any pictures of the final result but i got a few ounces and i'm curing it now for another week or two, i have tested her and she tasted lovely.

So this can be moved to completed / abandoned / delete it and i will work on my new one now.

Sorry guys and thank you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4