Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scrog question

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times

Default Scrog question

Hi all I'm currently getting everything ready for my second grow and want to try scrogging but just need a bit of advice I'm going to be doing 4 plants 2 of the plants are sativa dominant and the other 2 are indicia dominant was thinking of scrogging the 2 sativa and lst on the other 2 would I be able to manage this keeping a level canopy or would I need to scrog the 4?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

gona be difficult yano mate. the sativa can really take off. i would do 4 of the same that way you will have more control.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

MR B-loom (19-01-17), Twisted (19-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    gona be difficult yano mate. the sativa can really take off. i would do 4 of the same that way you will have more control.
    Would love to but I'm doing 2 for my personal smoke and 2 for my wife to turn into oil for medical purposes. How difficult are we talking?

Thanks

Unless I swap the sour diesel for blueberry which is an indicia plant what u think?

Thanks

yea sound like a good idea that matey. less surprises with same strain. but then when it seeds you can have different phenos like small bushy or long stretchy etc. but least you wil have easier time making canopy even. seeing a different pheno or two in mine at min. which starts feckin up ya canopy
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 19-01-17 at 12:02 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

greengiant (23-03-17), Twisted (19-01-17)

Thanks

yea sound like a good idea that matey. less surprises with same strain. but then when it seeds you can have different phenos like small bushy or long stretchy etc. but least you wil have easier time making canopy even. seeing a different pheno or two in mine at min. which starts feckin up ya canopy
    Cheers mate never smoked blueberry what's the smoke like? I'm going to go have a little catch up of your diary I think 😆
    Quote Originally Posted by nmtwisted View Post
    Unless I swap the sour diesel for blueberry which is an indicia plant what u think?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Twisted For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (19-01-17)

Thanks

cudnt tell ya bro never smoked or grew it. am on strawberry sour diesel at min just incase ya thinkin am growin blueberry lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Twisted (19-01-17)

Thanks

Just checked seedsman and the blueberry is a medium to tall plant and the other 1 which is cbd hash plant is short to medium so think I'm fooked any way but I will give it a crack see how it goes lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nmtwisted View Post
    Just checked seedsman and the blueberry is a medium to tall plant and the other 1 which is cbd hash plant is short to medium so think I'm fooked any way but I will give it a crack see how it goes lol

thats spirit mukka. feck it an see will be buds there at the end of day anways

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

naber (19-01-17), Twisted (19-01-17)

Thanks

thats spirit mukka. feck it an see will be buds there at the end of day anways
    Will 12 litre pots be good for photos I used them for my last auto grow but would they be big enough for photos?? I'm growing in soil by the way

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast