Thread: Helloooo😀😀

Thanks

Default Helloooo😀😀

So just wanted to introduced myself after having a snoop around and i like what I see😃
    So i have had a read of the rules and I understand them but if what I put in this intro is wrong please feel free to tell me asap and I will delete or edit the post😜

Well where to start.. I don't smoke bud now but I did so on a daily basis for 7 to 8 years BUT i followed some wrong people and made some bad decisions which had me being stupid trying "other" things in the class A section.
    After doing this for a number of years my kidneys both failed due to not eating, drinking and staying awake on the weekends for silly amount of days on end. I have had a transplant now everything is near perfect. I now have a family and that part of my life is well behind me!! But I really miss relaxing with some smoke so going to take it easy and ease myself back in to it.
    I'm not asking whether or not you think I should do this or not due to having a transplant because it's a choice that I have made and the benefits out weigh the cons in my opinion. I have suffered with anxiety and ive also read that marijuana helps with organ transplants.

I will have a hundred questions for you guys but I'll just ask one for now then take it from there😂

Anyone here smoke bud and have a transplant? Very very deep question for the first one but hope to hear some of you're opinions😀

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MTHC For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (19-01-17), EaZiE (24-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Hi mate, welcome along
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (20-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Aspie has had his left testicle transplanted where his brain once was

Sorry fella just jesting,welcome to the forum,

I cant help you Im afraid only to suggest,you read up about strains to see which help with anxiety.

Maybe look into vaping as its healthier??

All the best dear

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (19-01-17), Ginger-bud (02-02-17), MTHC (19-01-17), M_C (19-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    Aspie has had his left testicle transplanted where his brain once was

Sorry fella just jesting,welcome to the forum,

I cant help you Im afraid only to suggest,you read up about strains to see which help with anxiety.

Maybe look into vaping as its healthier??

All the best dear
    And this is the reason I know I've made a good decision coming to this forum!!������

To stop smoking cigarettes I use a "vape" and have seen that there's a way to vape weed. Also I've seen the CBD oil that can be vaped. There are a lot of choices when it comes to getting high��
    My old favourite was an ice bong and my uncle's cookies �� used to hit you like a ton of bricks!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MTHC For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (20-01-17), M_C (20-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Hello & Welcome to THCtalk.com Discussion forum MTHC, hope you enjoy yourself and find plenty of useful information on hear……..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,829 Times

Welcome sure too find all the info/answers here mate

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk