Thread: Help

Thanks

Default Help

Hi everyone I'm new to this and I'm interested in starting my first outdoor grow I want to grow in 15 gallon pots I'm currently going to be getting six clones blue cookies and I just wanted to know if you guys can help me out and point me in the right direction as far as what type of soil I would need the nutrients I would need things like that Im a beginner this will be my first grow ever any and all information you guys can give me will be highly appreciated thank you

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Viz Guest

Your general location will be needed to suggest what soils to use. Availability is depended on country.

Thanks

U.S northern California

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Natize For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

Cheers mate - some of our US members will be along soon to help. From what I have read Foxfarms was very popular but the odd person has had issues with the soil since they apparently changed formula. But I am based in UK and have not used that soil so all hearsay what I know about it.

Thanks

Thanks a lot I look forward to all the input and information you guys can get me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Natize For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Natize View Post
    Thanks a lot I look forward to all the input and information you guys can get me

Have a search for CamCush grow diary, he is USA based and has just started a soil grow. Look at what he is using...

Thanks

I sure will thank u