Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Well hello one and all newbie here [emoji33]

Thanks

Ive just started sonething like this bit using a chest of drawers. I used decorators cork along seems where light was escaping. £1 from homebase for a tube! Looks like a good build ill keep my eyes out! Oh btw... seemed easier to hinge top to bottom than sideyways... heres how i did mine...
    Lets hope for some good grows!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Lets hope my mentor can help me
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?76922-Dreamgreens-Northern-Lights-Blue-Mentored-By-Budmore

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreamgreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-17), hightime2016 (21-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dreamgreen View Post
    Ive just started sonething like this bit using a chest of drawers. I used decorators cork along seems where light was escaping. £1 from homebase for a tube! Looks like a good build ill keep my eyes out! Oh btw... seemed easier to hinge top to bottom than sideyways... heres how i did mine...
    Lets hope for some good grows!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Yeah I've been watching yours 👍 looks good! Thanks for the tip on the cork! And I was thinking to hinge from bottom may be easier!
    It's not gonna be a quick build but we will get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hightime2016 For This Useful Post:

dreamgreen (21-01-17), GEORGE (21-01-17)

Thanks

So today I have been up in the loft looking and I'm pretty sure someone had a grow up there before as there is allot of plastic pipe laying around and also a perfect platform for my cabinet!!

Now the question is do I put my cabinet straight on the pallet that is. In place and pulls supported or cover the pallet with board which is up there already??

Also I'm thinking I build a slightly larger cabinet with no front and then cover as there is a load of insulation in bags up there that is not part of the loft insulation?!

I figure if I leave the pallet open at the bottom it will give me a nice flow of fresh air for the intakes but won't show too much heat out the bottom?

Any ideas welcome 👍💨💨💨

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hightime2016 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-01-17)

Thanks

this is what I'm talking about 👍

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Hello & Welcome to THCtalk.com Discussion forum Hightime, hope you enjoy yourself and find plenty of useful information on hear……..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

hightime2016 (24-01-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2